Finland - The country where I quite want to be Jan/Feb PART II

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
Is your CDZ and pc2neo in working order miisalo? I might bring a dev build of the unibios/pc2neo software for you to have a look at, would you be able to program the bios there and flash the pc2neo firmware?

Last edited:

miisalo

Astra Superstar
Is your CDZ and pc2neo in working order miisalo? I might bring a dev build of the unibios/pc2neo software for you to have a look at, would you be able to program the bios there and flash the pc2neo firmware?

CDZ and pc2neo should be working although I don't have the pc software installed currently.

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
I should have bought the one with pink buttons..:keke:

Btw. Does the joystick have 6 buttons connected to 15 pin?

Still not too late if you come to MGC again.

The kick buttons are connected to the DB15 connector. I'm pretty sure this is how I have it wired up:

DB15 Pin 2 - Kick 2
DB15 Pin 9 - Kick 1
DB15 Pin 10 - Kick 3

miisalo

Astra Superstar
Still not too late if you come to MGC again.

It's still open. My dad is recovering from a stroke and now he is in the rehab hospital, only weekends at home. Once he gets back to home, I have to be there to help my mom at least for a while. We'll see how it goes.

The kick buttons are connected to the DB15 connector. I'm pretty sure this is how I have it wired up:

DB15 Pin 2 - Kick 2
DB15 Pin 9 - Kick 1
DB15 Pin 10 - Kick 3

Ok, I'll check that with the multimeter

BTW. Berry being fan of fighting games, I took him to a kickboxing training. RockstarRunner will hopefully send some pictures soon.

miisalo

Astra Superstar
Because Berry is the Fighter guy, I took him to another kickboxing class and then had him to do baton training with 7. dan and 2. dan jujutsu black belt :keke:

Welcome to Finland! You did well

berry.jpg

Last edited:

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
Miikka, is you eprom programmer in working order? I'm just sorting out what I need to bring before I set off.

Raz

BerryTogart

Bolt Thrower.,
Ón the Helsinki Airport - on the travel back from an awesome meeting. Very nice to see some of the guys from last year again and getting to know new people.
Thank you very much for hosting the event, letting me stay and taking me to the trainings miisalo - it has been a very enjoyable and great weekend.

Last edited:

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
Almost beat you this year!

miisalo

Astra Superstar
New photos added to the album https://www.flickr.com/photos/93434399@N03/albums/72157663834940866

Example this pizzageddon

24540477551_2502a72b9d_c.jpg

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
one day I will make it to the legendary finn meets... one day.