Game boy Ballers post here

NERDtendo

Igniz's Servent
10 Year Member
Yeah dakone that looks great! I have all my GameBoys just piled in a drawer and looks horrible. Can't even tell what I have most of the time. Seeing yours definitely lights a fire for me to get mine organized.

dakone

n00b
Yeah dakone that looks great! I have all my GameBoys just piled in a drawer and looks horrible. Can't even tell what I have most of the time. Seeing yours definitely lights a fire for me to get mine organized.

Cool. Let's see a picture when you do.

dakone

n00b
I've always enjoyed how stacked Umihara has become over the years...

You would like the PSVITA cover then.

sayonara-umihara-kawase-chirari-395441.12.jpg

Covers aside, the DS version is great. It includes both the SFC and PlayStation games.

Last edited:

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Here's my GB cart collection. The only things not pictured are Pokemon Green and Link's Awakening which are in my backpack and my Bleep Bloop LSDJ cart with USB.

E6pHSGx.jpg

dUcQN93.jpg

3qq9kZV.jpg

E0Y22qa.jpg

hCfoHaJ.jpg

Just in case...

GB:
Tetris
Final Fantasy Legend
Bomber Man (side scroller - it's actually pretty good)
Tamagotchi
Kirby's Dream Land
Kirby's Dream Land 2
Pokemon Yellow
Pokemon Red
Harvest Moon
Ren & Stimpy Space Adventure
Mole Mania
Metroid II

GB Import:
Peetan (I think this started on MSX or PC88. You drop eggs to turn see-saws so your chickens can climb up to the top of the coop and escape)
Tamagotchi
Tamagotchi 2 (got both of these just for the sticker art)
GoGo Ackman
Super Mario Land
Super Mario Land 2
Peetan (best Game Boy game)
Dragon Quest Monsters (also bought for the sticker art)
Kunio Kun / Double Dragon II

GB Color:
Metal Gear Solid: Ghost Babel
Super Mario Bros. Deluxe
LoZ: Oracle of Ages
Pokemon Puzzle League

GoGo Ackman and Kunio Kun are for sale / trade if anyone wants 'em.

I'll try to post my hardware next.

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
They have a led board and you invert it
I did it with my DMG and pocket.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
FTFY.

Jon

PS: I think you got confused...that's Noobow or, however you spell it, right?

You're right he put it twice and it is Noobow. All in all that's a really well made set of ol GB+GBC games right there.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Yes, typo. It's Noobow, the best GB game.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
I've been meaning to get more Japanese GB games and that is one of them. When I was out west last week I snapped up Doraemon Kart 2 which looked like it would be fun, also Kikoh Senshi Gundam Seed Destiny for GBA too.

I've never done this before but this thread got me thinking, lists are nice, but pics can be nicer. Currently aside from a 2nd headphone and wormlight w/passthrough missing, this should be everything. I don't see it changing largely anytime soon. The boxed up stuff are complete.

Last edited:

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Nope it's a real one. Got it on a game forum a couple years ago on a game forum deal really cheap so I couldn't pass it up as it's a great game.

Larrs888

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Hi all,

Here is my Game Boy collection, most of the games are mine from when I was a kid with only a couple more recent pickups.

The guts of the console are from my original childhood Game Boy but since the case had yellowed badly I opted for a new shell and backlight mod.

Sadly all my original boxes got thrown but I did manage to keep hold of all of the game manuals.

IMG_3623.JPG
IMG_0610.JPG
IMG_4165.JPG
IMG_7087.JPG
IMG_8865.JPG
IMG_9882.JPG

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Recently scooped Dena Vu 1and 2 on GBC. With my Shadowgate I'm pretty sure that's all the GB Mcventure games they released.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
I had Kid Dracula show up about a week ago in the mail. I've been enjoying it a bit as it has been a very long time since I owned it last. Unique game for sure, love it parodying Castlevania so much but a shame they never went further with it.

Massive Urethra Chode

Disciple Of Orochi
db8zyRn.jpg

I’ve had this since I was a kid

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Solid game and definitely worth owning. It may not be the longest but the quality it has is rarely matched in other games on the system as it's just that nicely done by Sunsoft. That price isn't really outrageous either if you want an original instead of a bootleg of it.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Solid game and definitely worth owning. It may not be the longest but the quality it has is rarely matched in other games on the system as it's just that nicely done by Sunsoft. That price isn't really outrageous either if you want an original instead of a bootleg of it.

The gameplay looks super boring. But technically, it looks amazing.

NERDtendo

Igniz's Servent
10 Year Member
My kid has been home sick with the flu this week so I have been stuck in the house. It was a good time to work on some projects I have been putting off. Took an ugly GBA and a broken SP and made a nice backlight modded GBA with a new shell and glass screen. I love the ways these look and play!