Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: Game boy Ballers post here

War Room Troll

Quote Originally Posted by fakeXsound View Post
    The gameplay looks super boring. But technically, it looks amazing.
    You're kind of right. It's not so much as boring, but there's less to do in a platformer than you would expect. What is there plays nice and there are the changes in body you can do (3) and the occasional temporary weapon too but that's it. Stages are pretty easy but a couple of the bosses can be a real pain in the ass.

Nerdtendo -- Very nice job, looks excellent. I've done one of those before a couple years back and they do look and feel amazing. Annoyingly it got broken due to a bad job with bad limited tools I had to dig out the insides to fit the screen.

I have earned the
    right to PM Rot.

Got this fun little game in the mail this week. Catskull has been kicking ass with their Gameboy releases.

Mr. Tater

Furry crap...Really?

Gameboy deserves better than that.

Jon

Quote Originally Posted by VanillaThunder View Post
    Moments like this make me feel much better as it means I'm not the only person on this site actually playing my games...

I'm not placing them on a shelf for 4 months while I jack off to pedophilic dog hummels.

I have earned the
    right to PM Rot.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Furry crap...Really?

Gameboy deserves better than that.

Jon
    I hate furry shit too, but it's a fun match three puzzle game with RPGs elements. Well worth $20.

Playa' From
    Around The Way.

My Gameboy collection.
    IMG_20180303_151418.jpg

Stupid question, but how long until a new member can make a post in this section? Have a GameBoy project I wanted to share, but there's not button that allows me to start a new thread.

Robot Master.
    Master Tasuke
    Eat Your
    Heart Out Bro'

It's on an individual basis. Just keep posting and contributing and you'll get there pretty quick.
    Hit detection. it's all about hit detection.

Will do, thanks.

Armored Scrum Object

Quote Originally Posted by fakeXsound View Post
    Grail Alert: Trip World is on eBay for a great price. I'm tapped out, so I can't grab it. But maybe someone here can.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/game-boy-tr...c/362235836839
    Whoa - you don't see prices like that show up on Ebay very often. I still have to give this one a go. Seems like a lot of people like to link it to Gimmick, and that game is a lot of fun.

Believes WWF is Real.
    Cocaine is a
    Helluva Drug.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanooki View Post
    Solid game and definitely worth owning. It may not be the longest but the quality it has is rarely matched in other games on the system as it's just that nicely done by Sunsoft. That price isn't really outrageous either if you want an original instead of a bootleg of it.
    Had I known then what I know now, I wouldn't have sold it to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Famicommander View Post
    Unify the IWGP Heavyweight, Jr Heavyweight...
    Spoiler:

War Room Troll

Hah so it was you that sold me it eh? You know nothing but what you care to manufacture for your own enjoyment. Amazing you pop up a month after I write that just to make that kind of comment. Stalker much?

Neo-Geo.com's
    Top Rated Bully.
    Parking in handicap spaces, while handicapped people make handicapped faces

Hah so it was you that sold me it eh? You know nothing but what you care to manufacture for your own enjoyment. Amazing you pop up a month after I write that just to make that kind of comment. Stalker much?
    What a great way to ensure no one will ever go out of their way to deal with you.

Quote Originally Posted by swlovinist View Post
    And this is why I don't post here more often. Some truly terrible posts here.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSegaDude View Post
    There's a reason why I don't post much here...

War Room Troll

Look I get what you're saying. But I'm beyond caring if someone will deal with me anymore as they can't anyway. The picture was entirely over digging up a month old post to act salty.

Believes WWF is Real.
    Cocaine is a
    Helluva Drug.

Look I get what you're saying. But I'm beyond caring if someone will deal with me anymore as they can't anyway. The picture was entirely over digging up a month old post to act salty.
    No one is stalking you. I've posted in this thread before, and this thread is still going from other's posts after you. Also, it's not like there's a flood of Trip Worlds out there in the US, but you know what you look like when you post, so you should know why you got that comment in the first place.

Edit: OT, I haven't been following Trip World since my sale, but that Ebay price looked like top end about two years ago, and about double what it was going for in 2014. I wonder if its current ceiling is much higher than $150 for a cart only.
    Last edited by JoeAwesome; 03-13-2018 at 08:36 AM.
    Spoiler:

War Room Troll

To be honest I don't follow it either, but I see it pop up a lot but almost all are bootlegs of either sticker variant with or without the obvious (GAME) plastic molded shell.

Also while this may or may not aggravate you, in all fairness I really do not even remember why you're pissed off anymore so that post caught me off guard as just being salty which is why posted it.

About the only old game stuff I really pick up with any consistency anymore are PC Engine games here and there in the last few months and before that not much of anything for awhile. I don't really even remember the last Neo Geo game I picked up either other than Baseball Stars for the color recently. I went the way of buying flash kits as it made more sense.

Armored Scrum Object

Looks like most of the recent sales on Ebay have been in the $160 - $180 range. And does Ebay even try to control bootleg sales anymore?
    Last edited by Igakajook; 03-13-2018 at 02:27 PM.

Believes WWF is Real.
    Cocaine is a
    Helluva Drug.

Quote Originally Posted by Igakajook View Post
    Looks like most of the recent sales on Ebay have been in the $160 - $180 range. And does Ebay even try to control bootleg sales anymore?
    Not really, no.
    Spoiler:

War Room Troll

Ebay I think encourages the bootlegs as they've even got user made entries for many of them and they've done nothing to remove the stuff as they've been up for a long while. They don't care as they feel they're not liable and are happy to collect all those item and shipping charge fees on every one of them.

Windjammers Wonder

So I just re-picked up Harmony of Dissonance. I really hated that game when it came out. I liked Circle of the Moon and loved Aria, so I decided to play HoD again. I'm actually enjoying it. Audio sucks, but the game isn't as bad as I remembered.
    Last edited by Decepticreep; 03-26-2018 at 01:02 PM.

Cholecystectomy Required.

Quote Originally Posted by Decepticreep View Post
    So I just re-picked up Harmony of Dissonance. I really hated that game when it came out. I liked Circle of the Moon and loved Aria, so I decided to play HoD again. I'm actually enjoying it. Audio sucks, but the game isn't as bad as I remembered.
    HoD wasn't bad, although I played it prior to Aria on the Double Pack. I have a soft spot for circle of the moon purely for nostalgic reasons, but can't get over the stiffness of the controls versus later iterations
    "I am the master of my fate. I am the captain of my soul."
    Switch FC 0965 2531 6217

Quote Originally Posted by ObeyMyEgo View Post
    ggallegos1 Is a cock sucking faggot. That is all.

Been There.
    Done That.
    It Was Shit.

So I'm thinking of selling my famicom mini collection. I just have so much game related stuff I want to do some spring cleaning. But fuck, I don't want to sell 30 damn games separately...but might be tough to find someone to buy the whole lot in one scoop....specially since it won't be cheap. Bah! Fucking video games!

Bashful Neophyte

received_10213527811662847~2.jpegreceived_10213527818303013.jpeg

These are the latest additions to my collection. A Gameboy Imagineer, it glows in the dark. One of only 1,000. And then a GBA retail display.

Thinks NG.com Is Shit.
    Likes the Market Place Tho.
    Oh.. Fuckin' wait! xROTx

Bumpin' this for the GB Ballaz.

Has anyone got a GBC back-light modded yet? BennVenn has a backlight conversion ribbon cable that you can install with a Gameboy SP (AGS 101) LCD that looks pretty excellent.

Version 2.4 is on preorder right now.

"This ribbon will allow the installation of an AGS 101 LCD into your GBC. The ribbon itself contains a Complex Programmable Logic Device which intercepts and converts the signalling between the older GBC format to the newer GBA LCD format."

Schlonginator II: Judgment Dong

I'm tempted, but I'm hoping someone releases a solution that keeps the screen the same size as the regular GBC. If I ever get bored maybe I'll order a kit and try it.

Thread Information