My humble Youtube Channel - Todd's Nerd Cave

xorthen

Banned
Gone are the days of just posting your shit and talking. Now everybody is an authority on games and wants to act like they know it all. Shit's annoying. Just fucking make videos playing games.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Gone are the days of just posting your shit and talking. Now everybody is an authority on games and wants to act like they know it all. Shit's annoying. Just fucking make videos playing games.

I have no idea what the fuck or who the fuck you are talking about.

And I am pretty sure you don't either.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Have you even watched any of the videos? Apparently not.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Yodd, stop acting like you're an authority on screwdrivers. Just post a video of yourself using the set to unscrew stuff. :rolleyes:

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member

What are you talking about, have you watched Yodd's videos? Clearly not he doesn't do that type of stuff mostly hardware based and old computer stuff. GTFO.

MuppeT

War Room Troll
I can only recommend Todd's Youtube channel.. it cured my insomnia.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Any of you guys that use Final Cut Pro X and thinking of upgrading to macOS 10.12 Sierra? Might want to check out my latest video.

MtothaJ

Host for Orochi
10 Year Member
Really cool videos - a lot of good hardware related info and I like the laid back presentation style also.
Quick question: are you happy with the NZXT H440 case which you are using with the Hackintosh? Would be especially interested in any insights, which you might have that come out in day-to-day use and which may not be covered in the usual unboxing videos. I am planning on doing a X99 / 6800k build in on of those and one specific aspect is airflow / cooling performance since I would be overclocking on a Dark Rock 3 air cooler.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Any of you guys that use Final Cut Pro X and thinking of upgrading to macOS 10.12 Sierra? Might want to check out my latest video.

Glad I watched this before upgrading to Sierra. Fuck that.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Really cool videos - a lot of good hardware related info and I like the laid back presentation style also.
Quick question: are you happy with the NZXT H440 case which you are using with the Hackintosh? Would be especially interested in any insights, which you might have that come out in day-to-day use and which may not be covered in the usual unboxing videos. I am planning on doing a X99 / 6800k build in on of those and one specific aspect is airflow / cooling performance since I would be overclocking on a Dark Rock 3 air cooler.

Sorry, just saw this comment. Generally, yeah it's a great case. I don't really case for the non removable shroud that goes around the power supply. Means you have to access the psu cables by taking off the non windowed side of the case. Otherwise nice case.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
I recently received my OSSC and this is my first look at it.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Looks pretty groovy. I might scoop one of the kits in a bit after your full blowout review.

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
looks nice, cheaper than a framemesiter, and better options it seems.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
$200, that's it? Lol.

Good preview though. Thanks Todd.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Looks pretty groovy. I might scoop one of the kits in a bit after your full blowout review.

Hope you enjoy fine pitch smd soldering. Cause you better if you want to assemble the DIY kit version lol.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Cool video Todd. Looking forward to the full breakdown.