Good old sound of a reading floppy disk generation :D

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
New video.

Some pickups including the Pandora's Box 3 multigame PCB:

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
I fully know I am opening myself up to all sorts of grief/trolling by even posting this, but here goes:

Getting trolled comes with it, d00d! Just keep it up! What you have someone will find VERY useful/interesting.

Undefined

Pope Sazae's fake account
I enjoyed the newest video, plan on picking up an Xbox One before to long and really want that Rare collection

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
New video.

Amiga Demoscene production: State of the Art by Spaceballs:

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Damn. That was awesome. I felt like ~5 minutes of my life were enriched rather than wasted. Could I do a request for a Commodore 64/128 demo? I remember watching those over and over as a youth before running "warez." :keke:

Subscribed too.

Last edited:

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Damn. That was awesome. I felt like ~5 minutes of my life were enriched rather than wasted. Could I do a request for a Commodore 64/128 demo? I remember watching those over and over as a youth before running "warez." :keke:

Subscribed too.

Sure. What c64 demo do you want to see?

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
I don't remember it was so long ago. Choose something you feel is fun to watch!

Ok, I have a couple in mind. I'll try to get one up sometime in the next week or so as I am working on part 2 of my Mac Pro upgrade video.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Ok, I have a couple in mind. I'll try to get one up sometime in the next week or so as I am working on part 2 of my Mac Pro upgrade video.

Cool man - I look forward to seeing them!

supergoose

Die Gans,
20 Year Member
Plus, I need to upgrade the room lighting as it's inconsistent and a bitch to color correct in post.
I ordered two of those Neewer 160 LED lights but the seller sent them to the wrong address. Seller from Munich doesn't speak German. Fun times.

Yeah, I too am working on my channel. I have too much stuff and sinking time into making videos prevents me from collecting even more.
I also plan to use my channel as an excuse for practicing speaking English. Here's a shitty teaser that I "threw together" in the past few hours, lol:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2vw3DKl330&ab_channel=supergoose

As you can see, your videos are much better. ;) Love that table and I subscribed.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Cool stuff man, I am a camera geek so this stuff is right up my alley. Spot on about Sony sensor overheating, this happens in all of their mirrorless cameras unfortunately, and even in the compact RX-100 series. Otherwise, the image quality can't be beat. I use an A7 myself.

And the Zoom recorders are great, I actually bought one to record lectures in college but it's perfect as an external for video as well.

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
g5-coffee-table11.jpg

hah... we have 3 of those things in the recycle bin at work. i'm tempted to go and grab 2 of them now

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
iPad mini 4 and Apple TV 4 unboxing!

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Do a video on that shitty handheld I sold you :lolz: