I'm back!

NeoGeoMax

n00b
Joined in 2013, left in 2013!

For 2 years I've been gone from this forum because of school and some other stuff. I'm trying to get into arcade gaming, so I thought it was a good idea to join once again :)

For those who don't know who I am (probably all of you) let me introduce myself:

My name is Max. I'm 17 years old and I live in the Netherlands. I've always had a passion for retro games. Especially arcade games. Sadly, I could never afford a consolized MVS, PGS, Atomiswave, CPS2 or F3 system.

My other 2 passions are cars and firearms. It's my dream to own a classic Lancia some day. Preferably a Flaminia Sport Zagato. I love that car!

I've been shooting firearms for 4 years now at a local shooting range. It's a lot of fun!

I hope to have a great time here! :)

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Can I just point out....

No one gives a shit....

xROTx

NeoGeoMax

n00b
Why is everyone so hostile all of a sudden? It clearly stated that n00bs could introduce themselves here. Don't you guys like it when new people join this forum?

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Why is everyone so hostile all of a sudden? It clearly stated that n00bs could introduce themselves here. Don't you guys like it when new people join this forum?

You're not new anyway..............:D

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
You best get alligator skin quick. You won't last long otherwise.

Jag-Master

"Hey, are we done here?..., Cause I'm losing my bu
15 Year Member

no

(paging Craig... we need your famous quote)

NeoGeoMax

n00b
You're not new anyway..............:D

I'm kinda new. Only posted 5 things in 2013. Thought I'd reintroduce myself, because I wasn't active for such a long time. Guess I'll be gone for 2 more years if this forum is filled with a-holes...

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
Welcome to Neo-Geo.com

If you don't like it, get the fuck out.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
d6a8365896e796cc98dd1117d06825ee.jpg

NeoGeoMax

n00b
Wow! This is THE most mature forum I've ever seen! I can't remember it being like this 2 years ago. I'll just stay, just for you guys! :)

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
Wow! This is THE most mature forum I've ever seen! I can't remember it being like this 2 years ago. I'll just stay, just for you guys! :)

See your coming around already! Welcome the drama :-)

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
It's our special unique way to greet people back. :cool:

Ah... btw... Alfa Romeo > Lancia :buttrock:

NeoGeoMax

n00b
Dude, it's been like this since I joined in 2010.

When I joined and introduced myself, people were actually nice to me. I had no idea this forum was filled with trolls. I don't really care, I just think it's a shame.

NeoGeoMax

n00b
It's our special unique way to greet people back. :cool:

Ah... btw... Alfa Romeo > Lancia :buttrock:

No way man! Like my dad always used to say: ''Don't buy an Alfa. Even the ones in the brochure are already rusted out.''

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
When I joined and introduced myself, people were actually nice to me. I had no idea this forum was filled with trolls. I don't really care, I just think it's a shame.

You're mistake was posting another " I'm Back" thread... No one cares... you're either here... or you're not...

...As for trolls... Sadly... this is Ng.com... Unsure WHAT site you thought you were logging into...

xROTx

PS. Sega16 is prob going to be more your style... no fucker there farts without having a mod smell it...

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Joined in 2013, left in 2013!

For 2 years I've been gone from this forum because of school and some other stuff. I'm trying to get into arcade gaming, so I thought it was a good idea to join once again :)

For those who don't know who I am (probably all of you) let me introduce myself:

My name is Max. I'm 17 years old and I live in the Netherlands. I've always had a passion for retro games. Especially arcade games. Sadly, I could never afford a consolized MVS, PGS, Atomiswave, CPS2 or F3 system.

My other 2 passions are cars and firearms. It's my dream to own a classic Lancia some day. Preferably a Flaminia Sport Zagato. I love that car!

I've been shooting firearms for 4 years now at a local shooting range. It's a lot of fun!

I hope to have a great time here! :)

ShawshankRedempt_061Pyxurz.jpg

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
I wasn't sure if I should start a new thread - so i'll just post here.

I was on late last night, but haven't been on since then. So, anyways, i'm back.

Hi.

NeoGeoMax

n00b
You're mistake was posting another " I'm Back" thread... No one cares... you're either here... or you're not...

...As for trolls... Sadly... this is Ng.com... Unsure WHAT site you thought you were logging into...

xROTx

PS. Sega16 is prob going to be more your style... no fucker there farts without having a mod smell it...

I thought this was a site about...I don't know, Neo Geo? Arcade games? Gaming in general?

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I thought this was a site about...I don't know, Neo Geo? Arcade games? Gaming in general?

This site is now a MYRIAD of different interests...

FOR example... I have sat in chat for a LONG time... talking about games is Ok but i've seen it all before...

Z'OMG.... which Slug is better... which KoF is best in the series... Pfft....

...get with the program... YES.. there is gaming talk... but you have to dig and contribute to earn the right to be accepted...

You want instant respect?... aint going to happen...

xROTx

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Welcome back son, whoever you are... Damn this thread makes me feel old, you weren't even born when the Neo came out!

I wasn't sure if I should start a new thread - so i'll just post here.

I was on late last night, but haven't been on since then. So, anyways, i'm back.

Hi.

LMAO :keke: