Cave. Steam. *mic drop*

Yoshi

20 Year Member
At least I put it in the right place!

edit: We need a PC gaming sub-forum.

Last edited:

Yoshi

20 Year Member
I can relate. I thought it would be one of those dreams that was never meant to be.

tacoguy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Damn, and I just bought the cave shooting collection and a jap xbox 360 :(

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I hope this isn't something you can easily emulate in MAME...

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
I don't understand why anyone would be looking mainly for anything other than the games that haven't been ported - dangun feveron, esp rade and progear. Of course I won't be surprised when they only announce that they're releasing games westerners can already easily play - futari, deathsmiles 1 and 2, guwange, etc.

Df, rade and progear should have been ported to Dreamcast.

Sell me your Progear.

Sherlin

Natural Born Killer,
15 Year Member
I don't understand why anyone would be looking mainly for anything other than the games that haven't been ported - dangun feveron, esp rade and progear. Of course I won't be surprised when they only announce that they're releasing games westerners can already easily play - futari, deathsmiles 1 and 2, guwange, etc.

Df, rade and progear should have been ported to Dreamcast.

Sell me your Progear.

I'd pay $100 for Progear on Vita or PS4 all day long

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I don't understand why anyone would be looking mainly for anything other than the games that haven't been ported

Not everybody has a Japanese PS1/2, Saturn, or Xbox 360 and willing to pay $100 a pop for each shooter. I do, and I still don't have half the games due to price. I'm no PC gamer, but I welcome these games coming to Steam.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
I've seen a lot of them for as low as $30. Even the PS2 titles have dropped and sometimes halved in price. I'm obviously biased since I have a JP PS2 and 360 and really want to play (very close to) arcade perfect ports of all those games. But clearly the non-ported games are more of a hassle and investment than anything that's been ported.

city41

Gal Ageise's Demon
10 Year Member
Not everybody has a Japanese PS1/2, Saturn, or Xbox 360 and willing to pay $100 a pop for each shooter.

What console Cave game is $100? I think DDP on the PSX is the most expensive around $80 on eBay, but most console Cave games are in the $20-50 range.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
$80 is close enough to $100. The only real cheap ones are the platinum hits ones. Pretty much all the 360 ones that didn't get platinum hits or cheap western releases are still up there.

Otherwise, please feel free to sell me the games I don't have cheap please.

marktheshark

Morden's Lackey
I hope the titles will also be on GOG eventually. I already have a few ones on 360 (specifically Deathsmiles & Akai Katana), but I would like to see a version of Mushihimesama Futari as well as DoDonPachi Resurrection with all of the DLC.

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
There's little doubt in my mind that they are going to start with their most popular games...

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Of course I won't be surprised when they only announce that they're releasing games westerners can already easily play - futari, deathsmiles 1 and 2, guwange, etc.

Yeah I thought the same thing as soon as I saw/heard the news.

Not that I have steam.

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
What console Cave game is $100? I think DDP on the PSX is the most expensive around $80 on eBay, but most console Cave games are in the $20-50 range.

If you want to get Mushi HD and have the code to get the awesome Matsuri 1.5 , you're gonna have to get it new and it will be at least $100 sadly.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Yeah, why support the people who actually made the games that you enjoy?

Because they're just going to spend that money on developing mobile games.

Yoshi

20 Year Member
If that user base actually buys their games, why wouldn't they? You'd be sending them a clear message that it's smarter to continue to make mobile games financially.

Some Mist

NEST Puppet

muchi muchi pork/pink sweets... even the "cave the best" re-released version.