20 Year Member
PSP
Strikers 1945 Plus
SNK Classics Vol. 1
League Bowling

3DS/DS
3D Outrun
3D Street of Rage 2
River City Ransom - I'd rather be playing the GBA version, but I lost my DS Lite 2X when I moved. I need to get another one. :ohno:
Etrian Odyssey 2
Pokemon Shuffle
Dr. Mario Miracle Cure
River City Super Sports Challenge - game is dogshit. I got it real cheap on teh 'bay. Stick to Crash N the boyz Street Challenge on NES or the original River City Ransom.
Puzzle and Dragons Super Mario

Wii U
Wii Fit U

GC
Mario Party 4

X360
Rock Band 3- Practicing Keyboard by playing bass on it and going through the lessons, but I can see it's my adversary.

Last edited:

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
My plan to play every Mega Man is fully derailed. Playing Animal Crossing on Gamecube and Animal Crossing: Wild World on DS pretty much constantly right now. I like how I can play Wild World during commercials while watching TV and then just close it when the game comes back on.

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
3DS

Pokemon Shuffle
Mega Man 2 - thanks to the other thread, I was motivated to play some MM

PS3

Capcom Fighting Evolution - Bit o' a trainwreck of a game, but since I bought it I'm playing it.
CvS2
Street Fighter Alpha 3

Xbox 360

Garou MotW - This game has the best Survival Mode of any fighting game (for my tastes at least).
Street Fighter II

Mokkori

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
PS4

MGS V Ground zeroes (getting ready for MGS V on tuesday!)

Toukiden Kiwami (finally finished story mode, now the real grind fest begins)

NEO GEO

Kof 98 (need to get back those d B, standing C timing again)

StaticX

The b00bs., Z'OMG The B00BS!,
15 Year Member
PS4
Until Dawn.... Holy shit is this game crazy!
Alien Isolation (After I finish UD)

Undefined

Pope Sazae's fake account
PC

Star Trek Bridge Commander
Star Trek Legacy Ultimate Universe

Wii U

Splatoon
Disney Infinity 3.0
Kirby Return to Dreamland

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Master System

Phantasy Star

SG-1000

Girl's Garden

Jon

PS: Both via Everdrive so I can hear the FM sound on Phantasy Star.

Undefined

Pope Sazae's fake account
How do you like it? I was thinking when I'm working again for awhile to pick it up. Looks fun.

Splatoon is excellent and a ton of fun. Nintendo keeps putting out new weapons all the time while also adding maps and new modes. Tower Control is really cool and it can get very intense when everybody is fighting for control. I have only played the new Rainmaker mode a few times but it is a lot of fun when trying to make sure that whoever has the rainmaker can get to the other side. The regular Turf War has been a blast since release and where I spend most of my time.

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
-PS4-
Metal Slug 3
Tales From The Borderlands
Life Is Strange

-PSVita-
Hotline Miami II: Wrong Number
Metal Slug 3

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
@GregN, how are the DS ports of Outrun and SoR2?

I've been playing a lot of the SNK Arcade Classics disc on PS2 this week. Mostly NTM and World Heroes. I love playing the really early 2D fighters sometimes. For a game that generally gets such a bad rap, World Heroes is actually pretty dang fun.

A buddy gave me some of his old gamecube games recently (even though I don't have a GC), but since I found out that the Wii is back-compatible with the GC, I pried away the wii from my kids and have really been enjoying Star Wars Rogue Leader. Because I was a Dreamcast and PS2 owner back in the day, I missed out on some pretty dang good Star Wars games for the other 2 big consoles of the time. I actually just played Knights of the Old Republic for the first time earlier this summer when I finally got around to picking up cables for a $4 xbox I snagged at a garage sale last year.

The only other game I played last week was the original Castlevania on my gameboy advance. I had misplaced the GBA micro ages ago, and found it while cleaning up, and Castlevania was still in there. It was still saved in level 7 and holy crap, I forgot how hard level 7 was. Of course, it's highly probably that I just suck at Castlevania.