Burger King just proposed the unthinkable

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
The entire response from McDonalds was asshole condescension. I should know. I write shit like that all the time.

It was akin to Patrick Bateman correcting his table guests on the severity of the conflict between Sikhs and Israelis in Sri Lanka...
sabi............how thoughtful

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Gotta say...that was a big time douche response...

But it's zero surprise to me in the slightest...

With that said, I will drive right past both of them to get to a Wendy's anytime...

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
You guys are nuts - McDonalds is onto something...

If anyone can end worldwide war and suffering, it is Ronald McDonald.
First up - an end to the Israeli/Palestinian conflict!

Shame on Burger King for not addressing this sooner...so much unnecessary violence...so many lives lost...

Sherlin

Natural Born Killer,
15 Year Member
Whataburger>In-N-Out Burger>Sonic>Hardee's>Wendy's>Steamy Pile of Shit>Burger King>McD's

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Whataburger>In-N-Out Burger>Sonic>Hardee's>Wendy's>Steamy Pile of Shit>Burger King>McD's

Don't have where I live>Don't have where I live>Shitty where I live>you're out of your fucking mind>Wendy's is solid>agree>agree>agree

The Sonics are so fucking bad where I live that one about 5 min from house didn't even make it 3 years before the boarded up the place due to lack of business. Hardee's, save their chicken strips, is equally as bad. Then again, they opened a Popeye's right next to our local Hardee's so fuck their chicken strips...Popeye's fo' lyfe...

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
Gotta say...that was a big time douche response...

But it's zero surprise to me in the slightest...

With that said, I will drive right past both of them to get to a Wendy's anytime...
Pretty much this. I never, even as a child, enjoyed McD's.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
You don't go to mickey D's to "enjoy" it.
You go there to fill your fat gut with unhealthy filling food when your wife is too lazy or too drunk to actually cook something resonable.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
You go there to fill your fat gut with unhealthy filling food when your wife is too lazy or too drunk to actually cook something resonable.

Boo.. why did you make your Almburger unboxing vid private? Solid. Gold.

Last edited:

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
wendys is pretty decent

their chicken wraps are on point

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member

I guess the point is then that I can get fatter anywhere, and if I'm doing that, it sure as hell isn't going to be at McD's or BK. I'm pretty sure they make their burgers out of barrel scrapings, and, just to keep things interesting, nobody knows what was in those barrels to begin with.

PS - I enjoy Wendy's chili.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I guess the point is then that I can get fatter anywhere, and if I'm doing that, it sure as hell isn't going to be at McD's or BK. I'm pretty sure they make their burgers out of barrel scrapings, and, just to keep things interesting, nobody knows what was in those barrels to begin with.

PS - I enjoy Wendy's chili.

BK and McD are the only two choices here. Also KFC. Murcan fatass burger culture never 100% caught on here.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member

I've said it before and I'll say it again...2 cheeseburger meal with fries and a coke is still tasty to this day. It's the original, its simple, it's still good (cheap-good...). Attempt to get fancy at a McD's and it gets bad quick. I don't even like their Big Mac...

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member

Flips the box around... "there's some shit in German"

Hahahahahaha

P.S.- Burger King is nasty shit. I swear they put liquid smoke on their "char broiled" patties. Fucking tastes artificial.

Last edited:

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
wasn't there a cheese burger thread somewhere? those homemade recipes were amazing

I worked at McD's for one weekend during High School.. the fry oil is disgusting they change it once every 2 weeks

hair, dust, anything that falls in, stays there