iOS Games with MFi Controller Support

Yoshi

20 Year Member
In a few recent threads, people seem to be ignorant of the existence of mobile ports of Neo and other games and/or their ability to be played without resorting to the touchscreen. Here's a full list of iOS games that support Made For iPhone (MFi) controllers:

https://mfigamelist.afterpad.com/allgames

You'll find stuff like Blazing Star, Deathsmiles, Metal Slug, Garou, Grand Theft Auto, DuckTales, etc.

Note: "EXTENDED CONTROLLERS ONLY" means you'll need a 360-style controller instead of one without analog sticks and the like.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Touch screens are generally bullshit, and work like ass, but work pretty good for Deathsmiles on the iPod touch/iPhone.

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
Does anyone have any MFi controller recommendations? I want to play some MotW and touchscreen certainly does not cut it.

everten

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
I had the Moga Pro and returned it the next day. I don't know if it was the games I was playing, but the input lag was terrible. The controller itself wasn't that bad. It held the iPhone snug and had a familiar button layout.

Yoshi

20 Year Member
I have the Mad Catz CTRLi. It's not quite the same quality as a 360 pad for example, but it beats the hell out of touch controls.

Touch screens are generally bullshit, and work like ass, but work pretty good for Deathsmiles on the iPod touch/iPhone.
I don't mind for the vertical Cave games, but my fingers get in the way on horizontal games. It would probably be better if I had an iPad, but I don't.

Last edited: