Wallofnoise Collection Page

Obligatory "this is not a for sale thread".

I love collecting and playing games. I've had a Neo Geo CD for about 14 years and a Neo Geo Pocket Color since launch, but decided to get a Neo Geo MVS cabinet in August. I'm hoping to build an MVS collection now.

ArcadeRoom.png

NeoGeoGames.png

NeoGeoCD.png

TempestArcade.png

TempestControl.png

While I enjoy Fighting games I'm really looking forward to picking up some of awesome Neo Geo action games like Magician Lord, Nam 1975 and Metal Slug's, the beat-em ups like Robo Army, Sengoku's, Mutation Nation as well as some of the sports games like Turf Masters. :)

Attachments

• NeoGeoMVS.png
    NeoGeoMVS.png
    827.1 KB · Views: 330
Last edited:

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Pretty nice Collection. How do you like Dunk Dreams? I had street hop AES for awhile, but sold it because the computer was too difficult. I play it on the Data East Collection for the Wii and would like to play Vs someone.

JasonToddLives

Armored Scrum Object
Great setup; the illuminated cupboard is a nice touch.
Robo Army is a blast to play.

Bill Kilgore

Sent Rot A Secret Santa.Didn't Get Banned.FOOKIN A
Hey if you don't like that PS4 you can give it to me then :D

Pretty nice Collection. How do you like Dunk Dreams? I had street hop AES for awhile, but sold it because the computer was too difficult. I play it on the Data East Collection for the Wii and would like to play Vs someone.

Dunk Dreams is surprisingly fun when playing 2 player, but yeah the computer gets hard. The music in the game is pretty funny now. The whole package is like an early 90's time capsule haha.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5o4...youtu.be&t=345

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
$50 shipped for Crossed Swords II.

Nice collection!

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
How is Crossed Swords II? I loved the first one, but never beat the game.

How is Crossed Swords II? I loved the first one, but never beat the game.

I like it a lot and enjoy the depth, but it can be pretty hard. The audio is pretty great too as it reminds me of the Super Nes sound chip. I only played a bit of Crossed Swords 1 in the arcade back in the day, but it's a game on my MVS wishlist.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
I like it a lot and enjoy the depth, but it can be pretty hard. The audio is pretty great too as it reminds me of the Super Nes sound chip. I only played a bit of Crossed Swords 1 in the arcade back in the day, but it's a game on my MVS wishlist.

I almost think you have to tackle it with two players to have a chance.

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Nice looking setup - the illuminated cabinet is clean! What's that cab hanging out in the back corner?

That's Rastan from Taito in the back - my favorite arcade game. Just uploaded a new photo with the Rastan marquee turned on. I also picked up some new MVS games so I've posed them as well as my new Tempest arcade cabaret.

Shin9999

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
Nice collection! I love the cabinet and lighting that is holding your games.