Casters on my mvs

keilmillerjr

New Challenger
The mvs-2-25 I purchased came with a set of casters. They are falling off and ruining the wood. They are only held on my t-bolts. Silly.

Can anyone recommend a set of different casters to go with?

20150816_200501.jpg

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
go to home depot/lowes get a new set of casters...install...get back to playing.

Type of casters would depend on what your surface is, buy accordingly.

Black_Tiger

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I recently installed a set on my Final Fight cab, which is on new laminate flooring. I first measure the distance from the base to the longest side of the frame to the ground. I found some at home depot or a Canadian equivalent which were just the right size to be invisible, but smoothly move around. I got four spinners, but the machine sits perfectly still while playing.

The ones I picked out look exactly like these, with nice fat wheels:

http://www.avenuesupply.ca/en-ca/pr...6KY5EUb3pgxfiBFdpBm5QKWLw9YKzGnl1IaAtbY8P8HAQ

Azathoth

Galford's Armourer
20 Year Member
When I moved a few years ago I ended up buying a furniture dolly for each cab just to help during the move, ended up just leaving the cabs sitting on them once I got them in the new place. You can buy a cheap wooden one with carpeted sides for around $20 USD and can always yank 'em out from under them if you think it looks tacky.

Adderall

Leona's Therapist
I really like the look of castors on AV and gaming equipment. I'm sure there are others on this forum that do as well.

Maybe we have a pioneer enthusiast with castor experience lurking around somewhere that can help you out.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
I really like the look of castors on AV and gaming equipment. I'm sure there are others on this forum that do as well.

Maybe we have a pioneer enthusiast with castor experience lurking around somewhere that can help you out.

don't be baiting the doll fucker...