Real Bout Special MVS Korean edition with red blood

PSICODROMO

Crazed MVS Addict
I have this game a few years ago, and i know that this version have the option to enable the red blood blocked (only the color white is enabled), I never could play with red blood, but the other day the red blood was enabled by default setting, and now I can play with red blood, is rare because in the softDip settings the option is still blocked to white color.

What happened with my cartridge? What are the missed voice clips in the Korean version vs. another versions?

My setup is a MV2F with Unibios 3.2 + Memory card, I play without cheats in console mode.

http://www.neo-geo.com/wiki/index.php?title=NEO•GEO_Korean_Cartridges#Differences_in_Korean_Games

GadgetUK

Ace Ghost Pilot
It's most likely a backup RAM corruption or fault. I've seen glitches like that occur before. You could try putting all DIP switches up to enable WRAM test mode, then switch back and see if red blood still works after the BRAM has been cleared.

PSICODROMO

Crazed MVS Addict
exactly! after run some another games and erase the Real Bout SP backup ram file.. now the blood is again white. The question is now, how I can enable que red blood in the korean cartridge? only when a fault happen or exists another method?

bustedstr8

Trollbox Trade Federation,
You need to reburn the P and M roms with the uncensored data set.