My NGPC collection

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
I'm missing many key games (Like Cotton), and some other games like Pac Man, and puzzle bobble, but here it is. Sorry I posted it in the handheld section.

I try to go for all English/UK games, but I have Neo Poke Kun and Card Fighters 2. I picked up my copy of Last Blade at an EB Games when on vacation in the UK in 2000.

femmi1.jpg

Last edited:

Vectorman0

SouthTown StreetSweeper
20 Year Member
I'd say go for Metal Slug 2nd Mission and Sonic next. They are both great and still relatively inexpensive.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Opps double post

Last edited:

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
I'd say go for Metal Slug 2nd Mission and Sonic next. They are both great and still relatively inexpensive.

I regret I never got MS2nd and Sonic. I forgot to mention, even though those games pictured are loose, that I have the original box and manuals for all games. I only collect complete games.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Does anybody have Puzzle Link 1? Worthwile? I don't recall where I got my Puzzle Link 2, but I remember getting it complete for cheap somewhere.

Jarofmayo

Morden's Lackey
Never knew they had Evolution on the ngpc. Great games on the Dreamcast. Is the ngpc one any fun?

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
Evolution on the NGPC is graphically appealing, except in the dungeons. I which there was more depth to it. Puzzle Link and Puzzle Link 2 are both great games.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Never knew they had Evolution on the ngpc. Great games on the Dreamcast. Is the ngpc one any fun?

Honestly, it's been an eternity since I've played it. Not a bad game, it has some lol engrish in it. I was lucky and had good timing and pre-ordered it from NCS when it went up and got it for like $50 in I think 2000?