Question for the old timers....

bustedstr8

Trollbox Trade Federation,
...do you really give a shit about trader feedback anymore?

I will usually toss a feedback to the newer guys getting started out, but if I'm trading with the old established members I could care less either way if I get or leave feedback.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
At this point, I'm not sure it matters. Most of us have all traded with each other. Use it for the new guys. Although I do get a good chuckle out of some of the comments I get.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
I always leave feedback once a transaction is complete, I have noticed quite a few times though I am not left feedback as a buyer.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Busted, I'd certainly check your feedback you shifty eyed charlatan.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
...do you really give a shit about trader feedback anymore?

I will usually toss a feedback to the newer guys getting started out, but if I'm trading with the old established members I could care less either way if I get or leave feedback.

Same boat.

Edit - I think I've just gotten lazy in the last year or something. If I owe anyone feedback and you're bummed out about it, Lmk... but I usually reciprocate if any is left for me.

Last edited:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I think once you get like 20 positives it really doesn't matter anymore.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Yes I still care even tho a few people here have not left me feedback. I'm not going to chase them down and ask for it.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
No...

Feedback to me is only a marker for n00bs... I deal with a LOT of people... It's better when you know them:D

xROTx

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
At this point, isn’t excessive feedback a BAD thing!!??? Damn hoarders and flippers :lolz:

bustedstr8

Trollbox Trade Federation,
At this point, isn稚 excessive feedback a BAD thing!!??? Damn hoarders and flippers :lolz:

Or it's a good thing.... as in my case :p

More dehoarding sales = More feedbacks

Last edited:

Voodoohead

Morden's Lackey
to me as i am quite interesting, for you i guess its like ebay if you read "power seller" :lolz:

mr_b

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
It does and it doesn't.

There's been plenty of examples where someone with a good string of positives has gone mental and bolted. I'd say keep it. It can assist in the jury of peers from someone going back on a deal a few weeks after. We all know typically this shit is either working or not. In the case of arcade gear, a tard could plug something in backwards and claim they did nothing wrong.

I'd like to think my rep on deals is never in question amongst us O.G's but sometimes the feedback comments are funny to see.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
It does and it doesn't.

There's been plenty of examples where someone with a good string of positives has gone mental and bolted. I'd say keep it. It can assist in the jury of peers from someone going back on a deal a few weeks after. We all know typically this shit is either working or not. In the case of arcade gear, a tard could plug something in backwards and claim they did nothing wrong.

I'd like to think my rep on deals is never in question amongst us O.G's but sometimes the feedback comments are funny to see.

Us 2009 "O.G's" am I right? :thevt:

themisterfalcon

Buriki-One Fight Promoter
15 Year Member
I'd like to take this opportunity to give myself a shout-out for 388 positive feedbacks. :-J

AND now might be a good time to trudge through my queue of feedback to leave :crying: