Mini Marquee website, need help testing!

timchips

n00b
Hey guys, Tim here. I have developed a website that sells a good majority of the mini marquees. I've been testing out my product on ebay and it has been going very well:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=timchipsfrc

Some of you may have even bought some of my minis at some point. I've been hesitant to post on the Neo-Geo forums because, well, I know how passionate everyone is here about original stuff. I know how it is, I am too. I used to order from emdkay to get marquees and they shut down, so I thought I'd pick up the torch.

If you'd like to check out my website, and order some marquees, and then let me know what I can do to improve the site, I would greatly appreciate it. The url is below:

www.ArcadeMarquee.com

I have good art for a majority of the games, and everything is printed on translite kodak plastic material, very similar to the original. Lastly, if you enter "twentyper" upon checkout, it will give you 20% off, and shipping is a flat rate $3. Lemme know what you think, and thank you!!!!

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
probably should be put in the "off site" section of market.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Ah, I always thought your stuff was Skinny503's repro MMs. He left here in a huff a while back and I just assumed he took his repro'ing to the eBays.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
"Need help testing" = "need people to buy my stuff"

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
$10 for a mini marquee is pretty high. We had another forum member making them for $3 each.

unofficialitguy

Hardened Shock Trooper
Welcome to the forums timchips. Hope to hear more about your passion for Neo Geo and not just posts promoting your marquee store.

Feedback: You need a larger selection. If you are printing them up, there is a nice database that skinny used for his. I would send him links to the exact ones I wanted.

If you were open to do custom orders and discounted prices on here, I would be more apt to purchase. I wouldn't mind ordering on your site with the discount code... if you had more to offer.

probably should be put in the "off site" section of market.

Agreed.

$10 for a mini marquee is pretty high. We had another forum member making them for $3 each.

Who was that? I'm still trying to get some custom minis made.

timchips

n00b
How might I transfer this thread to the "off site" one? Do I need an admin for that? As far as selection, I've got 63 neo geo marquees to chose from. How many do you all think is a good number?

Welcome to the forums timchips. Hope to hear more about your passion for Neo Geo and not just posts promoting your marquee store.

Feedback: You need a larger selection. If you are printing them up, there is a nice database that skinny used for his. I would send him links to the exact ones I wanted.

If you were open to do custom orders and discounted prices on here, I would be more apt to purchase. I wouldn't mind ordering on your site with the discount code... if you had more to offer.

Agreed.

Who was that? I'm still trying to get some custom minis made.

ScarletSpeedstr

War Room Troll
That's the only reason I haven't grabbed a few. I'd probably go $5, but $10 + $2 shipped just seems like a bit much. Still, I hope things go well and it's successful.

keilmillerjr

New Challenger
I love the website and love the two custom mini marquees you sent me. Awesome quality. Thank you!

Can you do custom main neo geo and control panel for me?

Attachments

• 11856430_911863485526921_6454887398471013641_o.jpg
    11856430_911863485526921_6454887398471013641_o.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

timchips

n00b
Sure, I can do custom marquees. I am still working on a way to do control panels at the moment though. The tough part about those is getting a good tough laminate. If you plan to put plexi over the control panel, I can make something now for you though. Just email me arcademarquee@gmail.com

Tim
I love the website and love the two custom mini marquees you sent me. Awesome quality. Thank you!

Can you do custom main neo geo and control panel for me?

timchips

n00b
I have created a 50% off coupon for you guys, hope that helps!

neogeo50

Would love to get feedback if any of you guys order anything, or suggestions on marquees you'd like to see in the store. Coupon expires September 20, 2015.

enix2093

Crazed MVS Addict
Do you offer custom marquees at all? I have a re-purposed Golden Tee 2005 cab that is now another machine, and I want to fill the secondary marquee slot with a new marquee but nobody seems to do smaller custom size marquees. It's the small one above the screen.

arcade-game-golden-tee-2005.jpg

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Your logon/account creation page should be using SSL by default. If I attempt to go there manually, I get this:

Code:
arcademarquee.com uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate is only valid for the following names: *.ipage.com, ipage.com (Error code: ssl_error_bad_cert_domain)