PREMIER LEAGUE 2015/2016 Thread....

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Toure turned up REAL late in that game. But like Wasabi said, age is gonna be another issue to address for Citeh.

And to Wasabi, I just threw some random names out there because they seem to be big euro spenders. However, City and Chelsea seem to be the most reasonable Prem spenders for Mahrez.

Juventus aren't really big spenders on the transfer market.

Most of their first team acquisitions are on bosman (including Pogba), and then they invest their money in other Italian youth products from around the league.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/juventus-fifty-eight-players-out-6659215

and that doesn't include the ones that are simply part ownership.

Naika

Street Hoop Star

neoman

Fio's Quartermaster
What a difference a few months can do look were Juva are now ,man that team knows how to win a league.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
What a difference a few months can do look were Juva are now ,man that team knows how to win a league.

Yeah, and here I thought Inter was going to make it happen.

BTW, what's everyone think of Guardiola to Citeh????

neoman

Fio's Quartermaster
Adam Johnson sacked as a Sunderland player pedo playing with underage girl.
He's looking at 2 year sentences and then a massive pay deal to move over to China.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Adam Johnson sacked as a Sunderland player pedo playing with underage girl.
He's looking at 2 year sentences and then a massive pay deal to move over to China.

His charges include grooming. Haha.

son_of_bael

Host for Orochi
Never a penalty in the City-Spurs game, but as a Spurs fan I don't care, we have had enough injustices over the years to balance it out. Never seen Aguero play so poorly though, constantly offside, s**t first touch, over-hitting passes.

Win meant a lot today, the way the fans reacted to Pochettino going over to the away section afterwards was immense.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
So thrilled to see Arsenal win today. COYG!!!!!!

^ last couple minutes were nuts. Glimmer of hope?

PS - who am I kidding, perpetual 3rd/4th place finishers. Sigh...

Naika

Street Hoop Star
^ last couple minutes were nuts. Glimmer of hope?

PS - who am I kidding, perpetual 3rd/4th place finishers. Sigh...

I really don't want to hope so soon...I hate to admit this, but Spurs are dangerous now. I think it's possible for Arsenal but really, they just focus on consistency first and foremost. Welbeck's nod was immense and I love that he got in with the crowd. Dat guy does it again!!!

For Spurs, I agree, not a penalty...but seriously, what's up with Citeh???

welbeck leicester.jpg

neoman

Fio's Quartermaster
Felt sorry for Leicester .....
Spurs I agree look dangerous..
Man U going the wrong way

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
Man U are a joke, always have been, always will be.

Man City, on the other hand, look like we do not give a shit anymore. Like there isn't any trophy to win.

Naika

Street Hoop Star

Man City, on the other hand, look like we do not give a shit anymore. Like there isn't any trophy to win.

Is that all down to Yaya? You guys are loaded....why would you NOT give a shit?

son_of_bael

Host for Orochi

With Kompany back I reckon you are still favourites for the title. Only 6 points behind with a third of the season left.

Mac91

10 Year Member
Is that all down to Yaya? You guys are loaded....why would you NOT give a shit?

He's too temperamental. When he's on form, he's fucking on form. It depends on whether he can be bothered.

I don't know why they look like the passion is gone, but it must be down to either the manager (who for my money has done nothing wrong) or the players.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
He's too temperamental. When he's on form, he's fucking on form. It depends on whether he can be bothered.

I don't know why they look like the passion is gone, but it must be down to either the manager (who for my money has done nothing wrong) or the players.

Pellegrini is pretty level headed to me...there's not too much I dislike about him, but I seriously think the board at MCFC should've waiting to announce Pep after the season was done. It would hit me and my team hard if I found out the club was changing hands so early before the end. Part of me feels like there's a connection, but that's hearsay on my part because we all know Pep is gonna GUT things once he shows up.

Mac91

10 Year Member
There's two points that have to be raised when talking about Pellegrini leaving.

Number 1, why would Pep leave Bayern? It's a team he can continually win trophies and competitions. Why would he come to a team in England which, quite frankly, has no presence in Europe and struggles to win the Premier League convincingly. This leads me to two answers: either we have offered him a shitload of money, or he just likes the challenge.

Number 2, they should have waited until the end of the season or at least until the last month. Either the club is just being unprofessional, or there is something going on.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
There's two points that have to be raised when talking about Pellegrini leaving.

Number 1, why would Pep leave Bayern? It's a team he can continually win trophies and competitions. Why would he come to a team in England which, quite frankly, has no presence in Europe and struggles to win the Premier League convincingly. This leads me to two answers: either we have offered him a shitload of money, or he just likes the challenge.

Number 2, they should have waited until the end of the season or at least until the last month. Either the club is just being unprofessional, or there is something going on.

My suspicion for Pep leaving has some basis on the challenge, but part of me feels that maybe the higher ups at Bayern did not like that he's changed the team so drastically (despite winning league after league title) Bayern stalwarts like Kroos and Schweini are gone (though Schweini was on the decline anyways) and maybe they were none too thrilled about it. Maybe Pep sensed this and wanted to go somewhere else that would give him a bit more freedom. For Citeh, it's pretty clear that Mansour wants victory in UEFA so to them, I guess it's a win win. What do you guys think?

neoman

Fio's Quartermaster
Pep won't last ,he's signed a 3 year deal, To win league and Champion league I think more time is needed
So many thinks can go wrong in the premier league ask LVG.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
Pep won't last ,he's signed a 3 year deal, To win league and Champion league I think more time is needed

LVG...man has lost the plot...long may it continue. :P

Speaking of things going wrong....here's a question for you guys. What do you y'all think of the refereeing this season? I think it's been atrocious this season!

neoman

Fio's Quartermaster
LVG needs a smaller challenge in his life now ,may be China will suit him,because this job is getting enormously too big for this shoes.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

Pep will have all the money in the world thrown at him at City, but it looks like Pelligini has given up, and at this rate, don't be surprised if City lose their CL spot. Right now, we have Arsenal, Tottenham, and Leicester pushing the top spots, and Man Utd isn't not out of the hunt yet.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
Was dropping into BBC's text commentary of City vs PSG and I then run into the that stupid lout of a footballer / commentator Danny Mills. He's always talking shite ALL the time and then says something to the effect of this during the UCL game:

Danny Mills STFU.jpg

He talks so much shite that it makes me sick. Why in the world is English football commentary full of such low brow, subpar commentators that have no compunction to think other than to constantly repeat soundbytes??? Does Danny Mills not remember how shitty he was as a footballer???

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Was dropping into BBC's text commentary of City vs PSG and I then run into the that stupid lout of a footballer / commentator Danny Mills. He's always talking shite ALL the time and then says something to the effect of this during the UCL game:

View attachment 34828

He talks so much shite that it makes me sick. Why in the world is English football commentary full of such low brow, subpar commentators that have no compunction to think other than to constantly repeat soundbytes??? Does Danny Mills not remember how shitty he was as a footballer???

It's a good question.

I think in large part it's because the commentators are usually ex-players. They will have been playing football for their club from 11 years old or younger where their education will have taken a backseat to a chance at being a pro. There is no scholarship system, little educational support and a world of people telling them what they do is the most important thing in the world and all that matters.

So out of football's arse is spattered dumb as fuck arrogant men children who are then paid even more money for their stupid opinions.

neoman

Fio's Quartermaster
He sounds(Danny mills ) even worse on talk sport radio.
It's a toss between him and his former teammate Michael Owen on bt sports, who does talk a loads of you know what.

Last edited: