Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 116

Thread: PREMIER LEAGUE 2015/2016 Thread....

  1. #76
    Master Cylinder Evil Wasabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2066
    Location
    В Санкт Петербурге

    Posts
    52,204
    Quote Originally Posted by Naika View Post
    Toure turned up REAL late in that game. But like Wasabi said, age is gonna be another issue to address for Citeh.

    And to Wasabi, I just threw some random names out there because they seem to be big euro spenders. However, City and Chelsea seem to be the most reasonable Prem spenders for Mahrez.
    Juventus aren't really big spenders on the transfer market.

    Most of their first team acquisitions are on bosman (including Pogba), and then they invest their money in other Italian youth products from around the league.

    http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-ze...rs-out-6659215

    and that doesn't include the ones that are simply part ownership.
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

    Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

  2. #77
    Rasputin's Rose Gardener
    Naika's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Vuurrh-gin-e-aaaahhh!

    Posts
    866
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Wasabi View Post
    Juventus aren't really big spenders on the transfer market.

    Most of their first team acquisitions are on bosman (including Pogba), and then they invest their money in other Italian youth products from around the league.

    http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-ze...rs-out-6659215



    and that doesn't include the ones that are simply part ownership.
    Holee shit that's a lot of players!! That's pretty smart of Juve actually!

  3. #78
    NAM-75 Vet
    neoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    uk

    Posts
    476
    What a difference a few months can do look were Juva are now ,man that team knows how to win a league.

  4. #79
    Rasputin's Rose Gardener
    Naika's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Vuurrh-gin-e-aaaahhh!

    Posts
    866
    Quote Originally Posted by neoman View Post
    What a difference a few months can do look were Juva are now ,man that team knows how to win a league.
    Yeah, and here I thought Inter was going to make it happen.

    BTW, what's everyone think of Guardiola to Citeh????

  5. #80
    NAM-75 Vet
    neoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    uk

    Posts
    476
    Adam Johnson sacked as a Sunderland player pedo playing with underage girl.
    He's looking at 2 year sentences and then a massive pay deal to move over to China.

  6. #81
    Master Cylinder Evil Wasabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2066
    Location
    В Санкт Петербурге

    Posts
    52,204
    Quote Originally Posted by neoman View Post
    Adam Johnson sacked as a Sunderland player pedo playing with underage girl.
    He's looking at 2 year sentences and then a massive pay deal to move over to China.
    His charges include grooming. Haha.
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

    Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

  7. #82
    Rasputin's Rose Gardener
    Naika's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Vuurrh-gin-e-aaaahhh!

    Posts
    866
    So thrilled to see Arsenal win today. COYG!!!!!!
    <a href=http://naikanomtom.wordpress.com target=_blank>naikanomtom.wordpress.com</a>

  8. #83
    Super Spy Agent
    son_of_bael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Philly

    Posts
    767
    Never a penalty in the City-Spurs game, but as a Spurs fan I don't care, we have had enough injustices over the years to balance it out. Never seen Aguero play so poorly though, constantly offside, s**t first touch, over-hitting passes.

    Win meant a lot today, the way the fans reacted to Pochettino going over to the away section afterwards was immense.
    Great NG.com members to deal with: 8man, AntiPasta, asian_red_star, beh3moth, BIG BEAR, buster_broon, ckchan, crazy4ercole, crazycanuck, crazysquirrel, daz007, Harry Hazard, JHendrix, J0e Musashi, jeff10, johnno15, KOF RUGAL B, Kusanagi-sama', madmanjock, moonwhistle, msu89dawgs, neo_geo_aes, neogeo2k2, neogeofl, O. Yashiro, Pocketgamer, Plisken, radiantgun, ralfgamer, richfoadbambam, RingoC, rugal2000, Simon Belmont, Steve, soopafamicom, thegreathopper, twodeepuzzler, unite2k, yuckydog, Zak

  9. #84
    Капитан Борода
    Teddy KGB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location

    Posts
    2,779
    Quote Originally Posted by Naika View Post
    So thrilled to see Arsenal win today. COYG!!!!!!

    ^ last couple minutes were nuts. Glimmer of hope?

    PS - who am I kidding, perpetual 3rd/4th place finishers. Sigh...

  10. #85
    Rasputin's Rose Gardener
    Naika's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Vuurrh-gin-e-aaaahhh!

    Posts
    866
    Quote Originally Posted by Teddy KGB View Post
    ^ last couple minutes were nuts. Glimmer of hope?

    PS - who am I kidding, perpetual 3rd/4th place finishers. Sigh...
    I really don't want to hope so soon...I hate to admit this, but Spurs are dangerous now. I think it's possible for Arsenal but really, they just focus on consistency first and foremost. Welbeck's nod was immense and I love that he got in with the crowd. Dat guy does it again!!!

    For Spurs, I agree, not a penalty...but seriously, what's up with Citeh???

    welbeck leicester.jpg
    <a href=http://naikanomtom.wordpress.com target=_blank>naikanomtom.wordpress.com</a>

  11. #86
    NAM-75 Vet
    neoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    uk

    Posts
    476
    Felt sorry for Leicester .....
    Spurs I agree look dangerous..
    Man U going the wrong way

  12. #87
    Mauru's Zoo Manager
    Markell1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Manchester

    Posts
    2,856
    Man U are a joke, always have been, always will be.

    Man City, on the other hand, look like we do not give a shit anymore. Like there isn't any trophy to win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Shroom View Post
    Markell is my gay friend. Fucking faggot.

  13. #88
    Rasputin's Rose Gardener
    Naika's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Vuurrh-gin-e-aaaahhh!

    Posts
    866
    Quote Originally Posted by Markell1991 View Post
    Man U are a joke, always have been, always will be.

    Man City, on the other hand, look like we do not give a shit anymore. Like there isn't any trophy to win.
    Is that all down to Yaya? You guys are loaded....why would you NOT give a shit?
    <a href=http://naikanomtom.wordpress.com target=_blank>naikanomtom.wordpress.com</a>

  14. #89
    Super Spy Agent
    son_of_bael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Philly

    Posts
    767
    Quote Originally Posted by Markell1991 View Post
    Man U are a joke, always have been, always will be.

    Man City, on the other hand, look like we do not give a shit anymore. Like there isn't any trophy to win.
    With Kompany back I reckon you are still favourites for the title. Only 6 points behind with a third of the season left.
    Great NG.com members to deal with: 8man, AntiPasta, asian_red_star, beh3moth, BIG BEAR, buster_broon, ckchan, crazy4ercole, crazycanuck, crazysquirrel, daz007, Harry Hazard, JHendrix, J0e Musashi, jeff10, johnno15, KOF RUGAL B, Kusanagi-sama', madmanjock, moonwhistle, msu89dawgs, neo_geo_aes, neogeo2k2, neogeofl, O. Yashiro, Pocketgamer, Plisken, radiantgun, ralfgamer, richfoadbambam, RingoC, rugal2000, Simon Belmont, Steve, soopafamicom, thegreathopper, twodeepuzzler, unite2k, yuckydog, Zak

  15. #90
    Mauru's Zoo Manager
    Markell1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Manchester

    Posts
    2,856
    Quote Originally Posted by Naika View Post
    Is that all down to Yaya? You guys are loaded....why would you NOT give a shit?
    He's too temperamental. When he's on form, he's fucking on form. It depends on whether he can be bothered.

    I don't know why they look like the passion is gone, but it must be down to either the manager (who for my money has done nothing wrong) or the players.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Shroom View Post
    Markell is my gay friend. Fucking faggot.

  16. #91
    Rasputin's Rose Gardener
    Naika's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Vuurrh-gin-e-aaaahhh!

    Posts
    866
    Quote Originally Posted by Markell1991 View Post
    He's too temperamental. When he's on form, he's fucking on form. It depends on whether he can be bothered.

    I don't know why they look like the passion is gone, but it must be down to either the manager (who for my money has done nothing wrong) or the players.
    Pellegrini is pretty level headed to me...there's not too much I dislike about him, but I seriously think the board at MCFC should've waiting to announce Pep after the season was done. It would hit me and my team hard if I found out the club was changing hands so early before the end. Part of me feels like there's a connection, but that's hearsay on my part because we all know Pep is gonna GUT things once he shows up.
    <a href=http://naikanomtom.wordpress.com target=_blank>naikanomtom.wordpress.com</a>

  17. #92
    Mauru's Zoo Manager
    Markell1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Manchester

    Posts
    2,856
    There's two points that have to be raised when talking about Pellegrini leaving.

    Number 1, why would Pep leave Bayern? It's a team he can continually win trophies and competitions. Why would he come to a team in England which, quite frankly, has no presence in Europe and struggles to win the Premier League convincingly. This leads me to two answers: either we have offered him a shitload of money, or he just likes the challenge.

    Number 2, they should have waited until the end of the season or at least until the last month. Either the club is just being unprofessional, or there is something going on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Shroom View Post
    Markell is my gay friend. Fucking faggot.

  18. #93
    Rasputin's Rose Gardener
    Naika's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Vuurrh-gin-e-aaaahhh!

    Posts
    866
    Quote Originally Posted by Markell1991 View Post
    There's two points that have to be raised when talking about Pellegrini leaving.

    Number 1, why would Pep leave Bayern? It's a team he can continually win trophies and competitions. Why would he come to a team in England which, quite frankly, has no presence in Europe and struggles to win the Premier League convincingly. This leads me to two answers: either we have offered him a shitload of money, or he just likes the challenge.

    Number 2, they should have waited until the end of the season or at least until the last month. Either the club is just being unprofessional, or there is something going on.
    My suspicion for Pep leaving has some basis on the challenge, but part of me feels that maybe the higher ups at Bayern did not like that he's changed the team so drastically (despite winning league after league title) Bayern stalwarts like Kroos and Schweini are gone (though Schweini was on the decline anyways) and maybe they were none too thrilled about it. Maybe Pep sensed this and wanted to go somewhere else that would give him a bit more freedom. For Citeh, it's pretty clear that Mansour wants victory in UEFA so to them, I guess it's a win win. What do you guys think?
    <a href=http://naikanomtom.wordpress.com target=_blank>naikanomtom.wordpress.com</a>

  19. #94
    NAM-75 Vet
    neoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    uk

    Posts
    476
    Pep won't last ,he's signed a 3 year deal, To win league and Champion league I think more time is needed
    So many thinks can go wrong in the premier league ask LVG.

  20. #95
    Rasputin's Rose Gardener
    Naika's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Vuurrh-gin-e-aaaahhh!

    Posts
    866
    Quote Originally Posted by neoman View Post
    Pep won't last ,he's signed a 3 year deal, To win league and Champion league I think more time is needed
    So many thinks can go wrong in the premier league ask LVG.
    LVG...man has lost the plot...long may it continue. :P

    Speaking of things going wrong....here's a question for you guys. What do you y'all think of the refereeing this season? I think it's been atrocious this season!
    <a href=http://naikanomtom.wordpress.com target=_blank>naikanomtom.wordpress.com</a>

  21. #96
    NAM-75 Vet
    neoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    uk

    Posts
    476
    LVG needs a smaller challenge in his life now ,may be China will suit him,because this job is getting enormously too big for this shoes.

  22. #97
    Master Cylinder Evil Wasabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2066
    Location
    В Санкт Петербурге

    Posts
    52,204
    Quote Originally Posted by neoman View Post
    Pep won't last ,he's signed a 3 year deal, To win league and Champion league I think more time is needed
    So many thinks can go wrong in the premier league ask LVG.
    Pep will have all the money in the world thrown at him at City, but it looks like Pelligini has given up, and at this rate, don't be surprised if City lose their CL spot. Right now, we have Arsenal, Tottenham, and Leicester pushing the top spots, and Man Utd isn't not out of the hunt yet.
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

    Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

  23. #98
    Rasputin's Rose Gardener
    Naika's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Vuurrh-gin-e-aaaahhh!

    Posts
    866
    Was dropping into BBC's text commentary of City vs PSG and I then run into the that stupid lout of a footballer / commentator Danny Mills. He's always talking shite ALL the time and then says something to the effect of this during the UCL game:

    Danny Mills STFU.jpg

    He talks so much shite that it makes me sick. Why in the world is English football commentary full of such low brow, subpar commentators that have no compunction to think other than to constantly repeat soundbytes??? Does Danny Mills not remember how shitty he was as a footballer???

    <a href=http://naikanomtom.wordpress.com target=_blank>naikanomtom.wordpress.com</a>

  24. #99
    Yamazaki's Pupil

    SteveNK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    UK

    Posts
    4,621
    Quote Originally Posted by Naika View Post
    Was dropping into BBC's text commentary of City vs PSG and I then run into the that stupid lout of a footballer / commentator Danny Mills. He's always talking shite ALL the time and then says something to the effect of this during the UCL game:

    Danny Mills STFU.jpg

    He talks so much shite that it makes me sick. Why in the world is English football commentary full of such low brow, subpar commentators that have no compunction to think other than to constantly repeat soundbytes??? Does Danny Mills not remember how shitty he was as a footballer???

    It's a good question.

    I think in large part it's because the commentators are usually ex-players. They will have been playing football for their club from 11 years old or younger where their education will have taken a backseat to a chance at being a pro. There is no scholarship system, little educational support and a world of people telling them what they do is the most important thing in the world and all that matters.

    So out of football's arse is spattered dumb as fuck arrogant men children who are then paid even more money for their stupid opinions.

  25. #100
    NAM-75 Vet
    neoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    uk

    Posts
    476
    He sounds(Danny mills ) even worse on talk sport radio.
    It's a toss between him and his former teammate Michael Owen on bt sports, who does talk a loads of you know what.
    Last edited by neoman; 04-09-2016 at 08:24 AM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •