PREMIER LEAGUE 2015/2016 Thread....

Naika

Street Hoop Star
What a game against United....we had them by the reigns!!!!! What was LVG thinking of NOT playing Schneiderlein??

Rodgers got the sack...a bit unfair but he's blown so much money....

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
It's a shame the second half wasn't as good as the first. A 8-0 would have been hilarious.

The thing is with Rodgers is that he doesn't seem to have a plan.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
It's a shame the second half wasn't as good as the first. A 8-0 would have been hilarious.

The thing is with Rodgers is that he doesn't seem to have a plan.

True, but that clean sheet is what matters. Watching United get desperate was hilarious, but fair play to them they tried. If only Arsenal can be more consistent!

For Rodgers, I just don't understand his tactics and the money he's spent thus far. Coutinho being his best purchase...but others were downright bad. Markovic? Moreno?

Naika

Street Hoop Star
So, can anyone tell me why Mourinho was sent to the stands? Many conflicting reports about why.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Chelsea 1 - Liverpool 3....

MEME.jpg

.... Abramovich reacts...

roman-abramovich-meme.jpg

xROTx

PS. I actually like Mourinho.... at least he's entertaining...

Mac91

10 Year Member
You can't be boring if you don't actually say anything.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
Come on... Mourinho makes reading the football news fun:D...

xROTx

PS. I admit... his recent brand of Football has been on a par with Man Utd's for their utterly boring "Take no risks" approach....

EDIT: Man Utd... attacks less per match than Stoke City.... go figure... BBBOOORRIINNGG!!

That pic of him when West Ham won is fried gold. But then again, my opinion of Mourinho will probably be interpreted as "weak" and "naïve."

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
To be very fair, the refereeing in the past few Chelsea matches has been dubiously anti-Chelsea. The result has been frustrated Chelsea players lashing out.

Not that the FA is corrupt! Of course not.

I do like the look of the table right now.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
Not that the FA is corrupt! Of course not.

I do like the look of the table right now.

Bunch of old thugs is the FA. I'm still kinda shocked at how the whole Dr. Eva thing went down as well. No hearing from the FA either. What gives?

The table is looking very interesting indeed, and it's nice to see some other clubs in the top ten (i.e. Crystal Palace, etc).

Naika

Street Hoop Star
BTW, what do you guys think of Leicester? They're doing the business now, so do y'all think they can eventually become champions?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Leicester are on borrowed time. Mahrez is going to get paid in this transfer window.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
Leicester are on borrowed time. Mahrez is going to get paid in this transfer window.

Srsly, I don't know if that'll happen, but you never know. The Foxes are friggin' lucky on the injury front because everyone else is a hurtin'.

So glad the Gunners beat City yesterday. Spirited performance!

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Srsly, I don't know if that'll happen, but you never know. The Foxes are friggin' lucky on the injury front because everyone else is a hurtin'.

would you turn down 40m for Mahrez if you're Leicester?

Mac91

10 Year Member

I don't mind losing, but when we lose without even looking like we wanted a draw it hurts.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I don't mind losing, but when we lose without even looking like we wanted a draw it hurts.

At the average age of City players right now, most things in life hurt. Just getting out of bed in the morning is painful.

Naika

Street Hoop Star

Toure turned up REAL late in that game. But like Wasabi said, age is gonna be another issue to address for Citeh.

And to Wasabi, I just threw some random names out there because they seem to be big euro spenders. However, City and Chelsea seem to be the most reasonable Prem spenders for Mahrez.