PREMIER LEAGUE 2015/2016 Thread....

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Who do you support? Where are you located?

Wasabi supports the only team that counts....

The ROT Drunken wanderers....

xROTx

PS. Gus... unsure how you view the forums... but one thing I've learnt from my time here.... Mod or not...

Taking on Shawn > INFINITELY PREFERABLE TO TAKING ON > Wasabi:D

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
I am not taking on anyone.

Does it come off as I am? I like you guys, just breaking stones over football.

Are you guys coming at me?

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I am not taking on anyone.

Does it come off as I am? I like you guys, just breaking stones over football.

Are you guys coming at me?

Yo. Just shot you a text, mang. That number still good?

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Man Shitty look unstoppeable atm... AND the fuckers are still talking about £50million transfers:(

... If any team look like they're going to BUY the PL title... Looks like them:)

xROTx

neoman

Fio's Quartermaster
That's always been the tradition buy the PL fuck trying �� to win it

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Man Shitty look unstoppeable atm... AND the fuckers are still talking about £50million transfers:(

... If any team look like they're going to BUY the PL title... Looks like them:)

xROTx

Ever since Chelsea started winning and proving that buying the league could be done, that has been the way. The last team to win the league without buying it was Man Utd.

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member

xROTx

Oh come on, we could buy all the players we want and still come 3rd or some shit. That's just what we're like.

neoman

Fio's Quartermaster
Blackburn fc back in 92 in think also brought the PL look at then now playing in the lower league and owned by some chicken fuckers..........

Naika

Street Hoop Star
If only Ramsey had that goal count for something...oh well....another slow start for the Gunners....hopefully they'll pick up.

BTW, can someone PLEEEZE tell Mourinho to stop running his mouth???

pvQtc.jpg

Mac91

10 Year Member
BTW, can someone PLEEEZE tell Mourinho to stop running his mouth???

He will never shut up. He's an out-and-out moron. When we convincingly beat Chelsea the other week, he said that they were the better team in the second half. The second half we pressed and pressed Chelsea and they couldn't do shit. He is such a fucking wanker.

neoman

Fio's Quartermaster
Going to sit back and watch a bit of footy btsports Newcastle vs arsenal

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Someone got hammered today.

Could be worse... You could be in chat relaxin... and an angry bald bloke comes in and gives you grief:D

xROTx

PS. Rogers is a SHIT manager really... i'm unsure how the fook we managed to get 7 points atm:p

neoman

Fio's Quartermaster
hammer's beat arsenal and now Liverpool they be the bogey team for the top four clubs.

Voodoohead

Morden's Lackey
there is so much money in the premier league its ridiculous. good for the sellers in the other leagues :). de bruyne about 80 mill euro after one good season crazy shit. what do you think?

Naika

Street Hoop Star
He will never shut up. He's an out-and-out moron. When we convincingly beat Chelsea the other week, he said that they were the better team in the second half. The second half we pressed and pressed Chelsea and they couldn't do shit. He is such a fucking wanker.

Yeah, I saw the Citeh vs. Cheski game and you guys dismantled them. I have to say that I'm glad Sagna is given his dues....massive player. Mourinho got what he deserved....speaking of which...did y'all see CP beat Chelski???? ahahahahaha!!!!

1olqtg.jpg

Mac91

10 Year Member
^ Yeah that and the scum getting beat by the mighty Jack Army was hilarious. It's panning out to be an interesting season!

Mac91

10 Year Member
Someone kill Costa please.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
I don't know if it's worth my while to even set foot in here. Doesn't seem like I'd have many friends or well wishers.

Mac91

10 Year Member
Five goals for Aguero and it's only the 62nd minute...

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Brendan Rogers GONE!

...Eerr.. thank fuck...

xROTx