Taco Bell Dare-Devil Grillers

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
Don't expect anything really hot or even habanero flavored

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Ghost Pepper was hot - taste was ok at best I wouldn't get another.

Habenero was mildly hot, but never to the point where I had to slow down before the next bite.

Chipotle wasn't hot at all, but it was decent flavor.

If I got them again, i'd probably get Habenero only. I probably won't get them though as their is so little meat you are just filling on red tortilla chips and and tortilla. I was full at the end, but I would have been better off (flavor wise) w/3 soft shells and spicey ranch or baja sauce.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Ghost Pepper was hot - taste was ok at best I wouldn't get another.

Habenero was mildly hot, but never to the point where I had to slow down before the next bite.

Chipotle wasn't hot at all, but it was decent flavor.

If I got them again, i'd probably get Habenero only. I probably won't get them though as their is so little meat you are just filling on red tortilla chips and and tortilla. I was full at the end, but I would have been better off (flavor wise) w/3 soft shells and spicey ranch or baja sauce.

I'll have to try the habenero next time I'm there. I think the DMs were there, because there were well-dressed white guys behind the counter and they mentioned something about "we have to work the floor." They gave me an extra beef soft taco. I ordered a chicken taco along with the ghost pepper burrito but I only managed to finish 1/2 of the chicken after eating the extra beef softshell.

I want to try the chipotle too.

Last edited: