Anyone in South Florida (west Broward preferably) with a 1-slot I can test a cart on?

LordTakuban

Crazed MVS Addict
Hello,

It's been a while since I've posted to this forum. I need to test out a cart on a 1-slot MVS to verify if there is something wrong with the cart or my 4-slot. The cart has worked on my 4-slot for quite a while, but recently acts as though nothing is plugged in.

I was told by the manufacturer that the cart is intended to work in a 1-slot MVS and that I should test it out in one before mailing it back for replacement.

The cart is that 161-in-1 cart from Happy Manor (Used to be ExcellentCom). I'm in Plantation, so I would prefer someone fairly close by. But beggars can't be choosers. haha.

Anyway, if you can help, I'd appreciate it. PM me and we can coordinate from there.

Thanks.

LordTakuban

Crazed MVS Addict
Awesome. Thanks for the link.

I just replaced my Power Supply about 10 minutes ago and checked that to see if that may have been the problem since my old one was making the loud fan buzzing noise. Now, no more buzz and my on-off switch is re-connected. But still no luck on the cart. I have a feeling the cart won't work in a 1-slot either. But better to check before spending the money sending it back.

Thanks again for the help.