Supergun Builders

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
Contact cdamm directly then, he should have one at the moment

Wish I would've known about this before taking the Supergun plunge. With Xian backed up there seems to be not too many active builders around.

city41

Aero Fighters Flyboy
10 Year Member
RGB has ran out of his HAS superguns, but he plans to do another run in about a month.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
sorry for being late to the party- just realized i was mentioned a couple times here. Kiel and I were toying with a single model for a minute (it was his build). It never made it to the site and it was not heavily advertised.

I have one left, but thats it for now. Maybe we will revisit it soon, but for right now thats all we got going on in that category.

GTRetro87

Kabuki Klasher
Why not build your own personal supergun? Really not that hard if you take your time planning it out and putting it together

So many parts use connectors and screw terminals now a days I would agree with GTRetro. build your own. The most difficult part is having a body and case.

I just keep mine in a shoebox. Just recently I just put in a sync cleaner along the chain with a breadboard :lolz:

Last edited:

Sega32Bit

n00b
Old thred but I used to make a lot of these back in the day, I just started making them again after 14 years out of thw loop, quite surprised there is still a following for Neo and Jamma stuff, its great.