Darius Burst Chronicle is coming winter 2015!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
La puente mall. Let shadowkn55 and me know when u go. Well party.

It's a cool place. Bowling, karaoke, beer.

That cab will blow ur mind, though. When you get 4 people on it, it's something really special. I'd love to clear out a spot in my game room for one :). I'm sure it's $10 grand+ to import it.

EDIT: I'd be happy to get this at all in the U.S. It's a fantastic game, irrespective of how you play it.

I'm going to be depending on you more "multi-cultural" gentleman to let us know how to get the PC version.
Take some pics next time you're over!

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I just googled it, looks awesome. I'm glad they kept the traditional multiscreen set up. Gorgeous, love the metal caps, so classy.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
La puente mall. Let shadowkn55 and me know when u go. Well party.

It's a cool place. Bowling, karaoke, beer.

That cab will blow ur mind, though. When you get 4 people on it, it's something really special. I'd love to clear out a spot in my game room for one :). I'm sure it's $10 grand+ to import it.

EDIT: I'd be happy to get this at all in the U.S. It's a fantastic game, irrespective of how you play it.

I'm going to be depending on you more "multi-cultural" gentleman to let us know how to get the PC version.

That location rocks. Dong and Quan treated me right when I hung out down there a year+ back. That Darius Burst set-up was no joke.

I also was never into claw machines till Quan's wizardry hipnotized me and we started winning plushies left and right. :lolz:

Psygnosis8

Sieger's Squire
I also was never into claw machines till Quan's wizardry hipnotized me and we started winning plushies left and right. :lolz:

It's hilarious when Quans Asian gambling gene takes over and he spends $30 trying to get a hello kitty plushie.

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
Taito Hey has three of these side by side. It's majestic.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
The shoot ’em up will be released as a download title for PlayStation 4, PS Vita, and PC in Japan by the end of 2015, with the PS Vita version getting a retail edition.

WTF :(

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
Yeah I really don't get why they would make vita the physical choice, I'd guess printing a disc is cheaper as well.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
japan only,any mention of it having a western release?.

Last edited:

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Release date for Vita version will be 1/14/2016
No information for PS4/PC versions yet.