membership

dipindods

needs help. stuck in virgina.
ok so my friend tried to make a name over the weekend and join our lil group becasue he just purchased his first cabinet and its a neo geo. but for some reason his membership got denied via a email. anyone know the reason for this and how he can fix this?

MuppeT

War Room Troll
When he registers there is an email.. tell him to drop a line or two and introduce himself... mention you as reference and I am sure Rot will approve of him joining.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
No dummy, its because the admins flip coins on whether or not to approve new registrations. :D

EDIT: Skullz is the dummy, not OP.

Sjlewis

n00b
Thanks guys. My membership was approved today! Special thanks to my bro dipindods not just for helping me with this, but also in helping me find my Neo Geo and very quaint collection thus far. I look forward to joining in on the discussions. I am a long time console game collector, but Mr. Dipindods has convinced me of the joys of arcade ownership. Although I am not quite ready to abandon the consoles just yet.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Superguns are handy if your concerned about space for a cab. Some are as expensive as a nice cab, the main drawback.

I just acquired a Neo conversion cab and besides a nice collection of MVS carts, I have a number of other jamma boards I can plug in too.

Oh yeah, welcome!

Sjlewis

n00b
I was thinking about building one but my garage has been converted into a game room. I probably have space for 2 more cabs with some rearranging before I'd have to unload a kiosk or other large item

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
i hate this Mr. Dipindods guy already.............

I can resolve that.... self loathing is something I can be assistance with....

It's called a "Member Delete" option...

xROTx

dipindods

ha

Mr. Dipindods is my father ill let him know his options........

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
ha

Mr. Dipindods is my father ill let him know his options........

No need to pussy out...

...i am changing nappies atm (So you're safe)... this babysitting lark... is fookin hard:(

xROTx

dipindods

any way to change the "needs help stuck in vagina" above my avatar???? its been on there for a couple years now for no reason

Gummy Bear

Windjammers Wonder
my signatures have that affect :keke:

on a serious note... yeah it had the same effect on me the first time I saw it.

This is that same twat that was raving about sexism in video games a few years back.
I'm astonished that she's employed... Anywhere..

new in the forum... better to shut up?
i was planning to write an introduction but it seems newbies cannot create threats...

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
new in the forum... better to shut up?
i was planning to write an introduction but it seems newbies cannot create threats...

I've never been threatened by a newbcake.