If any of you dollfuckers use android phones...

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
im just over here chillin with my waterproof flip phone...

BeefJerky

Foreman of Jewish Tunnels
20 Year Member
I'm glad I went through and turned all that kind of shit off when I first got this phone. I don't like these things doing so much by themselves...

BeefJerky

Foreman of Jewish Tunnels
20 Year Member
Wise beyond your years, beff

SRS man, I bought a refurbed Galaxy S3 a few months ago, never had a phone with the front-facing camera before. There's a fucking option in Android for it to recognize if someone is looking at the screen to keep it from locking... IT KNOWS WHEN YOU'RE LOOKING AT IT. IT IS LITERALLY WATCHING YOU. I'm not a luddite, but stuff like that makes me feel a bit uneasy.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
This exploit is not old. The concepts used to find it may be old, but the vulnerabilities disclosed were just discovered.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
This exploit is not old. The concepts used to find it may be old, but the vulnerabilities disclosed were just discovered.

SMIL exploitation is the oldest of the old regarding MMS. Anyways, this article is a FUD and does not deserve the outrageous press it is getting. Greater vulnerabilities garner less press attention.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
It's remote code execution through MMS that the user (by default) doesn't even have to open. Hardly FUD. it's a legitimate vuln.