Got Up got 6 hours sleep

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
I came off like the goth/industrial Ally Sheedy in breakfast club..Man my dreams have been scary lately. I've slept so well it feels like I died.

Got up and got some good sleep. That usually doesn't happen.

I think I'll have cereal I got from Aldis.

Sorry that looks so messy - I have to work at 3pm. Man, my mouth is dry. Used Bioteen because of the dry mouth.Almost got in an accident. I haven't gotten a speeding ticket in was it? 5 Years? I also I'm usually a safe driver.

Last edited:

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
im gonna take a wild guess and say that he was hallucinating from a sleeping pill when he typed this at 3 am.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
neo-geo.com is, seriously, all that he has. No one talks to Greg at work. He has no friends, no wife, no children. But here, people respond to him! He's known, even if he's known as a basement dwelling 38 year old virgin, at least he's known! Here, people respond to him and give him the attention he desperately, desperately yearns for in real life.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
We need to have a thread called "random musings" where we can come poop out some random shit like the first post...

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Call me when he starts eating his own flesh on camera.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
17j7hmxlavin6ziad92g.jpeg

"ALDI, we sell GregN's cereal."

//EDIT: Is this thread seriously about getting "only" 6 hours of sleep? That's more than enough to be fully functioning. Stop your whining.

Last edited:

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
6 hours?!! I can't remember the last time I've gotten that MUCH sleep.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I got four hours of sleep last night. I'm fine.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
This guy should only be allowed one thread per month, it'll mean more to him, it'll become a special occasion thus making his threads more meaningful, hell some members here might even look forward to such event.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
This is the worst I've seen Greg... I hope he gets help. :crying:

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Is there a way to consolidate the past few days worth of GregN threads? They will make as much sense and won't clutter the New Threads link.

Also, these random posts are a cause for concern, as Greg has proven to be slightly more coherent in other thread.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
This is the worst I've seen Greg... I hope he gets help. :crying:

I'm 100% with you...

I know I keep saying it, but having a severely manic depressive father in law, I've had to deal with this for years. When he's deep into an episode, he really need the help and support of others.

Lack of sleep is a big one and a clear sign that an episode is beginning. At the peak, he'll sleep maybe 2-3 hrs/day tops. We'll be able to tell he's coming down when he begins napping again.

It's apparent Greg is struggling big time (or...just completely full of shit and trolling us all, in that case, well done). if he has no support line in his life...god only knows what he could land up doing before this episode passes...

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I'm 100% with you...

I know I keep saying it, but having a severely manic depressive father in law, I've had to deal with this for years. When he's deep into an episode, he really need the help and support of others.

Lack of sleep is a big one and a clear sign that an episode is beginning. At the peak, he'll sleep maybe 2-3 hrs/day tops. We'll be able to tell he's coming down when he begins napping again.

It's apparent Greg is struggling big time (or...just completely full of shit and trolling us all, in that case, well done). if he has no support line in his life...god only knows what he could land up doing before this episode passes...

I feel bad for poking fun at him earlier, I can tell this is not trolling anymore. It's too random to be anything but a manic episode.

Please Greg if you're reading this, please get help dude.

Hikaru Ichijyo

Thundercock,

It certainly feels like trolling. When I see threads about it and see people responding to him, this is the first thing that comes to mind...

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Nobody is forcing him to come and post here. He could keep his PC off.
Limited sympathy from my side.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
It certainly feels like trolling. When I see threads about it and see people responding to him, this is the first thing that comes to mind...

...can't be helped...THEY CALL ME CUBAN PETE...I'm the king of the mambo beat!

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
This is getting just a TAD weird....

Yours Sincerely

Mr Rot

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Greg, pay the fuck attention man! I don't know why you ignored me in the homeowners thread-but I'll say it again:

Log out

Call your doc

Build a team (if you haven't already) of med management, talk therapy, and moral support

WORK YOUR PROGRAM.

C'mon, man. This is the last place anyone needs to be in the midst of a crisis.

I'm pulling for you man.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Greg is not taking his medication, clearly.

I have a friend who goes through bouts every couple of years. It's sad.

I hope you pull through.