If you were a character in a JRPG what would you be?

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
I'd be a support character that would start out weak, grow up weak and stay that way, but once I hit level 30-40, I'd start getting strong. While everyone else's growth rate is higher earlier and they cap at 50, my level cap is 99.

Think "Gadabout/Goof Off" in Dragon Quest 3 for GBC.

What would you be?

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
tumblr_mgdfb2mmuO1rrftcdo2_1280.jpg

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
I'd be the innkeeper so I could put the heroes hand in a bowl of warm water, then watch them piss their chain mail in their sleep.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
sad thread is sad.
sigh...
ok i would be the blacksmith i suppose. always disgruntled and working on shit.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
I actually like this thread.

I'd be General Leo: July 8th Birthday, everyone likes him and wants him to do ok....but in the end he's kinda shit and gets totally fucked for it.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
npc_non_player_character_rpg_gaming_gamer_xbox_ps3_tshirt-rad715099c5074b4ba1913b94dd0cd304_va6lr_324.jpg

without useful information to the game- just some gibberish.
I'd look pretty cool though!

Marek

Banned
I'd probably be Joe, riding Chocobos hardcore through the acid trip course, fingerbanging Gold Saucer cocktail waitresses in the back room, money, ...drugs? Fuck it, who needs drugs when you can ride a track that makes Rainbow Road look totally normal.

Joe-ffvii-choco.png

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
I'd be a crazy old hermit, living deep in the woods, surrounded by outlandishly difficult to defeat monsters, who sends you out on an insanely convoluted fetch quest, that, when completed, yields an extremely rare, but next-to-useless, item with little resale value. I don't know, maybe a papier mache sword, that deals one point of damage, except for extremely rare occasions (1-in-100 chance) when the target monster suffers a catastrophic paper cut from the blow and dies instantly.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
I'd be a character. Preferably "X", I'd evolve from small to large type.

P.S.: Fuck this thread.

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
The guard at the entrance to Corneria in Final Fantasy 1
"Welcome to Corneria!"

Marek

Banned
P.S.: Fuck this thread.

Yeah right. This thread is great. Ive already lold several times.

I'd be a crazy old hermit, living deep in the woods, surrounded by outlandishly difficult to defeat monsters, who sends you out on an insanely convoluted fetch quest, that, when completed, yields an extremely rare, but next-to-useless, item with little resale value. I don't know, maybe a papier mache sword, that deals one point of damage, except for extremely rare occasions (1-in-100 chance) when the target monster suffers a catastrophic paper cut from the blow and dies instantly.

^^^
classic!