Good 3DS game to play when you only have 5-10 minutes?

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Zero Escape (save at any time)
Pokemon Shuffle is a quick little game
DKC Returns if you can play only one level at a time

Those are off the top of my head, I'm sure there are more.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Zero Escape (save at any time)
Pokemon Shuffle is a quick little game
DKC Returns if you can play only one level at a time

Those are off the top of my head, I'm sure there are more.

Agreed on Pokemon Shuffle.

JammaGuy

Previously I-d-o-s-k-8
Super Mario 3d land. Each level can be beat, and you can save in 5-10 minutes..

Casually played games with no required amount of play time like animal crossing may work...

You could play a race on Mario kart, but probably not be able to finish the circuit..

The above, and my few are all I can really think of that you'll get away with...

StaticX

The b00bs., Z'OMG The B00BS!,
15 Year Member
You could play anything actually bro. Just close the unit and come back to it. Love star fox, and kid Icarus. Mario kart also comes to mind. Or just download some nes goodness!

EllertMichael

Mickey's Coach
Samurai G is pretty fun in small doses. Hack n' Slash on rails, one of those "endless" style games

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Pokemon shuffle is pretty damn great...

Etrian odyssey series is ready for me to pick up and put down without losing where I'm at.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Samurai G is pretty fun in small doses. Hack n' Slash on rails, one of those "endless" style games

Damn, this looks badass. Will check it out on the eshop. Reminds me of Legend of Kage. The sequel to that was awesome on DS!

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
Azure Striker Gunvolt and Puzzle & Dragons Z are the ones I'd recommend the most, out of the few 3DS games I've played anyway.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Super Mario 3d land. Each level can be beat, and you can save in 5-10 minutes..

Got it as an xmas gift and got stuck and stopped playing it. I should re-visit it.

Caplet

Cheng's Errand Boy
You could play a couple of songs in Theatrhythm. Or a stage or two of Mighty Switch Force.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Space Invaders Extreme 1 and 2. They're DS games but super quick and pretty damn cool.

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
Space Invaders Extreme 1 and 2. They're DS games but super quick and pretty damn cool.

These were also compatible with the paddle controller Taito released. It plugs into the GBA slot. I used to have one and it was a lot of fun with these and Arkanoid DS.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Any of the Sega 3D Classics.

When did your nick get changed back to GregN?

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
These were also compatible with the paddle controller Taito released. It plugs into the GBA slot. I used to have one and it was a lot of fun with these and Arkanoid DS.

Indeed. I have that and and a late model old DS Lite I play arkanoid on. Lots of fun!

Any of the Sega 3D Classics.

When did your nick get changed back to GregN?

I said "fuck it." That's who I am and it's good to know people on a first name basis and everybody calls me by my name anyway. Rot did it last morning.

I'm DLing SoR2 3D when it drops.
I want Outrun too.

Last edited:

JammaGuy

Previously I-d-o-s-k-8
Beware there are a lot of really lame games on 3ds tho... So a nice flash cart comes in handy when your just trying to figure out what is fun. Though they can be buggy..

Jarofmayo

Morden's Lackey
Mighty Gunvolt, Pokemon Rumble Blast, and Code of Princess seem to fit the description.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Mighty Gunvolt, Pokemon Rumble Blast, and Code of Princess seem to fit the description.

I had Code of Princess for awhile. It was ok, but I got to a point in the game where I wasn't doing damage to one of the bosses and grinding did no good either.

Jarofmayo

Morden's Lackey
Forgot about Kirby Triple Deluxe. You could probably finish off a few stages in a couple minuets.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Forgot about Kirby Triple Deluxe. You could probably finish off a few stages in a couple minuets.

If I can get it cheap, maybe. I haven't played many of the Kirby games.