When is it "OK" to resort to violence?

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
It is okay to resort to violence when you are in the midst of a violent act being applied to you or a loved one, and one must act responsibly in that one must apply only the minimum amount of force to stop the situation - never to 'punish' or 'teach a lesson' additionally.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
I wish the snippy, wise ass jew and the raging ex-marine tranny had a sitcom that I could binge watch right now.

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
When somebody spits on you. Thats when you kill that motherfucker.

Marek

Banned
When somebody spits on you. Thats when you kill that motherfucker.

I only spit in one persons face ever and it was to prove that he was a bitch who would do nothing about it.

I really enjoyed that. He deserved it big time.

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
Yeah, its severely degrading, far worse then probably anything else altercation wise.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Step 1: Don't talk to the police

Even if the story as written is the exact details, what reasonable person would want this guy to get anything more than probation (besides Kristian Meller of course since the guy used a gun he should probably sit in a cell for the rest of his life to think about what he did)?
Weird as hell you mention him by name, because when I read the story, I imagined Kristian Meller was the wife getting raped.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
I think I'm gonna treat this like a Ben Shapiro appreciation thread with the way he annoys the shit out of people who annoy the shit out of people.

Setherial

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
I agree that violence is only appropriate in self defense of oneself or another. If you're going to lay your hands on others every time you lose your cool, then you've got anger management issues.
This

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I think I'm gonna treat this like a Ben Shapiro appreciation thread with the way he annoys the shit out of people who annoy the shit out of people.

While he is an annoying and snarky little shit... he does have some good points. Hard to watch though, lol.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I have a couple of lawyer friends, and it's pretty much never OK to use violence. Even if they are breaking into your house or humping your leg.
We're fucked.

Just watching lawyers debate both sides really makes you feel like there is no hope for society.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Yeah, especially depending on what state you're in. Don't even try to defend yourself in California.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
soon-ish.jpg

or
memes-soon.jpg

:shame:yeah I'm just kidding around.

Last edited:

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member

I had to check my Youtube setting for a way to slower the video by 1.5 so I could take this guy more seriously. He's less annoying when he doesn't speak like a chipmunk.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
In NY, you can slap someone with an open hand and all you get is a civil infraction.

Sometimes, words fail ya know....

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
I have a couple of lawyer friends, and it's pretty much never OK to use violence. Even if they are breaking into your house or humping your leg.
We're fucked.

Just watching lawyers debate both sides really makes you feel like there is no hope for society.
I know way too many lawyers, which is pretty scary.