Any Lynx gamers here?

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Alpine Games is great. Usually with homebrew you don't generally expect something that looks like a commercial release, but this one is amazing.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
SainT's multi got me back to using mine more...that and the McWill/vga out mods i had done.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Sounds like reprint of Zaku is shipping soon. got an email from superfighter team.

JohnnyFever

Mr. Big's Thug
There is indeed a screen replacement, I have yet to order one.

Lynx is an awesome, often overlooked system. I think it has one of the best ratios of good to bad games out there for a retro system. Great version of Rygar too.

Rygar for the win! What a great game! I killed lots of time with this one. The soundtrack was kind of Flash Gordon-ish. Awesome!

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Anybody play Double Dragon on this? How was it?

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Got back on the lynx again, I got to get me one going soon got a bunch of games I need to be playing.

Seen a few people start using a mini 8 DIN female panel mount connector instead of the DB VGA out port that comes with the Mcwill kit. Look x100 better you do half to use this cable a mini 8 DIN VGA & audio cable.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mini-DIN-8...3ae050a38c:g:opsAAOSwvKtY846x&redirect=mobile

Also had an idea for the external controller mod. Use another mini 8 DIN female panel mount connector & then get a PC Engine avenue 3 pad. So you will have 5 buttons needed to run the games that use them. You wouldn't even half to do nothing to controller except figure out the pin out.

Last edited: