Dark Souls 3

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
I made it to nameless king finally. First try my Co op help died before even slaying the dragon. Managed to get king about half health, but only probably because I'm level 108, with 27 vitality, and my buffed dark sword hits for about 600. I think solo it's doable, but going to take some serious practice. I did learn one thing though, when he does that lightning smash, don't Dodge till after the flash, or it's pretty much a one hitter quitter.

If anyone is on later tonight, hit me up. And thanks for the nice praise. I remember playing crimson skies once with you. We use to have a huge group on halo 2, including myself, stinky dinkins, kpj, and snkjorge, among others. Some of my most fun gaming memories.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Well, just beat Dark Souls 3, beat all optional bosses as well. I loved this game and am starting a NG+ as we speak. Laat boss was a pushover compared to The Nameless King.

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
All solo using a Depraved build. I found out that if you don't have PSN you can't play online.

damn really?!

Man one of my roommates is doing a solo run since he doesn't have and doesn't want ps+ and he's having a hard fucking time lol

Some of these I solo'd a lot of the game but some of these bosses seem like they would have been super hard fighting alone. I dont know about that last boss though since I had two summons helping me but he liked he would have been hard.

my ps plus is gonna run out at the end of the month so im gonna be right there with you real soon.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
That is impressive. Some of those bosses would be mighty hard solo.

What level did you finish at?

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
He is the hardest. I am 109, but dragging out the game. I'm going to do a solo run at some point too. Deprived would be the way to go I guess. What kind of build did you do? I think if I went straight strength, and either vigor or vitality I could do it. Just getting out of one shot range from anything makes all the difference.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
He is the hardest. I am 109, but dragging out the game. I'm going to do a solo run at some point too. Deprived would be the way to go I guess. What kind of build did you do? I think if I went straight strength, and either vigor or vitality I could do it. Just getting out of one shot range from anything makes all the difference.

Ive started a new game but this is what my build was pretty much.
FYy50IV.jpg

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
I've been itching to play this

my TV was being wonky so I'm having it fixed and I've been sans TV for a few days

was getting into some PvP stuff via the Watchdog's and was having fun despite being TERRIBLE at it

was running into a bunch of people who were very good and very prepared to kick invader ass

Last edited:

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Still playing DS3 on ng+ but i missed out on some npc side quest.Damn thing is cryptic on how to trigger them :hammer:

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
I beat the game, and now am doing the nameless king stuff. Like how they allow you to continue to play after beating it. I backed up my save to a USB, but its not needed. Nameless king is def the hardest boss in the game. First form is pretty easy with, second for will take more practice. Currently level 95 dex build, but using the drakeblood great sword

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Yesterday I started a NG+ and already I'm halfway through. I'm crushing everything in my way so far.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I just got DSII SOTFS and BloodBorne, I'll be getting DSIII for the PS4, screw it, just have it all in one place, if I wanna play it with the Elite Pad I'll get the PC version. Got plenty of busy before I jump into DS3 though, so I won't be getting it right away.

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
Yesterday I started a NG+ and already I'm halfway through. I'm crushing everything in my way so far.

I was hoping it would be more challenging. I'm giving NG++ a shot today since I screwed up the "End of Fire" ending.

Word to the wise, don't kill the Fire Keeper if you want the End of Fire Trophy/Achievement.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
I was hoping it would be more challenging. I'm giving NG++ a shot today since I screwed up the "End of Fire" ending.

Word to the wise, don't kill the Fire Keeper if you want the End of Fire Trophy/Achievement.

Normally ng+ isnt that bad because normally in a first playthrough you level way more than needed. As you keep powering through playthroughs it will get harder.if youre beating a boss and not aquiring enough souls to level, you are probably over leveled.

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
Normally ng+ isnt that bad because normally in a first playthrough you level way more than needed. As you keep powering through playthroughs it will get harder.if youre beating a boss and not aquiring enough souls to level, you are probably over leveled.

I just found that out the hard way. I've probably died more in NG++ than I have in the previous two playthroughs combined.

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
I beat the game, and now am doing the nameless king stuff. Like how they allow you to continue to play after beating it. I backed up my save to a USB, but its not needed. Nameless king is def the hardest boss in the game. First form is pretty easy with, second for will take more practice. Currently level 95 dex build, but using the drakeblood great sword

You actually can't view any extra ending before going to NG+, so I'm glad i backed up my save to a USB. Needless to say i had to upload my old file, view the 2 fire keeper endings, then upload my most current file, then start NG+

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
I'm on ng6....still pretty easy but the darkwraiths are still fucking jizzbags....what's a good, cheapass way to take them out?

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
I'm around level 85 and just trying to solo the nameless king before I go to the final boss. I almost beat him first try but he had a few hits left. After bloodborne I've played this entire game without a shield and it's been doable, only the dancer gave me issues but overall it's been a fantastic game.

Gentlegamer

Sakura's Bank Manager
10 Year Member
I'm nearing the end of my NG which I've been stretching out, just have last boss and Archdragon Peak boss (the real one).

Greedo, you sent me a party request a while back but I don't have a mic, I can get one if you want to plan some co-op or fight clubs or whatever.