W.I.P. CMVS "Heavy Machine Gun" edition

Zerrminator

Fio's Quartermaster
15 Year Member
Looking great man. You will get massive thumbs up from me if the next update includes some German beer :)

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Great job Marty, hopefully we can bang out some hours on that when you get up north.

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
This episode brought to you by: Corona

Your attention to detail and dedication is what will make this thing legit. A lot of us have really great ideas - very few of us have the fortitude to see it through and done right. Big kudos my friend.

Ha, got something going with the beer builds. :keke: Thanks bro for the compliments and thanks for helping me gather all these parts means a lot.

Looking great man. You will get massive thumbs up from me if the next update includes some German beer :)

Thanks dood, yeah I can definitely go for some German brew.

Great job Marty, hopefully we can bang out some hours on that when you get up north.

Thanks Mike, oh yeah I'll bring it up for sure it will need a good breaking in.

More stuff done late last night. Ammo belt mounted carts will still have plenty of room to go in.

The belt will fold back over and go down in the box just fine. But there won't be enough room to have lid shut with a cart in and belt tucked in as well. Now the lid has plenty of clearance to shut with a cart in just not cart and belt.

Got a set of those nice rubber feet that James has.

Zeo-Gold

n00b
Woah, when I clicked the thread I didn't know what to expect, great damn work, I can't wait to see the finished product. It's already been stated but the ammo belt, a nice touch indeed.

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Got the stickers put on I wish they were a lot bigger. I think about twice the size and it would be perfect. Oh well, I'm pretty much done with it just needs to go to James now.

Last edited:

blakeb8111

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Nice work bro. Cant wait to see it up and running. Did you decide on a beer for the first gameplay lol.

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
I got this lady that lives next door that buys me alcohol for certain favors I do for her. ;) That's how the beer builds are possible now. :lolz:

Last edited: