PSA: Some shmuppy sales on PSN for their flash sale this weekend.

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
If you have a Vita, TxK is a steal at $2 if you enjoyed Tempest 2000. I love this game.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Grabbed Another World and Gradius Collection. Already owned TxK. Thanks for posting this!

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
txk is kind of a bummer on the pstv. portable i can see the appeal though.

picked up that plus gradius colleciton and jamestown+

Black IcE

Earl's Long Lost Brother,
15 Year Member
txk is kind of a bummer on the pstv. portable i can see the appeal though.

picked up that plus gradius colleciton and jamestown+

Why is txk bummer on the ps tv ? Its kinda low res I know, but it is the only way to get it on a tv since the other ports were halted. I normally play it with the T2K soundtrack and it works out well enough.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Why is txk bummer on the ps tv ? Its kinda low res I know, but it is the only way to get it on a tv since the other ports were halted. I normally play it with the T2K soundtrack and it works out well enough.

there is a bunch of 'tap screen' for bomb. obvious problem there. on the ps3 controller the stick to ship movement is very hard to be precise. its an amazing game that works much better on the vita itself.

celeritas

Mr. Big's Thug

Pretty much everything is a bummer on PS TV. I'm struggling to justify the one I own. =*(

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Pretty much everything is a bummer on PS TV. I'm struggling to justify the one I own. =*(

im having a ton of fun with mine. the ps+ titles keep me coming back plus a bunch of old purchases (ps mini and psp titles) show up on there as well. My blazblue card is also running really well with it (the only physical game i have for it).

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
The freaking memory cards though... :keke: I'm still waiting for a good deal on the 64GB ones. My PSTV is just collecting dust right now.

BTW, thanks guys for the thread, I've picked up the Gradius Collection for 5 bucks :D

Black IcE

Earl's Long Lost Brother,
15 Year Member
there is a bunch of 'tap screen' for bomb. obvious problem there. on the ps3 controller the stick to ship movement is very hard to be precise. its an amazing game that works much better on the vita itself.

I forgot bout the bomb issue. Does the ps4 controller improve the ship movement or is it the same as the ps3 ?

celeritas

Mr. Big's Thug
im having a ton of fun with mine. the ps+ titles keep me coming back plus a bunch of old purchases (ps mini and psp titles) show up on there as well. My blazblue card is also running really well with it (the only physical game i have for it).

A little off topic, but do you have any recommendations for games compatible for PS TV? I'm using mine mostly to play my Puyo Puyo Tetris card...

The freaking memory cards though... :keke: I'm still waiting for a good deal on the 64GB ones. My PSTV is just collecting dust right now.

Yes, the memory cards are highway robbery. I got my 64GB on sale and I still feel that I got robbed.

Last edited:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
A little off topic, but do you have any recommendations for games compatible for PS TV? I'm using mine mostly to play my Puyo Puyo Tetris card...

only recommend i have is the blazblue contiuum shift extend (as its the only one i got). it's tremendous. it was also like a $10 title at GS.

as for the mem card thing- i agree- i got my 16gb on an amazon pricematch. but i just cant do what they are asking on the 64gb. it should have been the damn memory sticks if they wanted to go sony proprietary.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
I bought Borderlands because I enjoyed the trial when I was trying PS+. $6.00 with all the expansions wasn't a bad deal at all. that should keep me busy for a while.

I also bought Raiden IV, but I wrote about that in a another thread, so no need to rehash.