Factory Default Framemeister

Oneeventhorizon

Rugal's Thug
Can anyone tell me how to reset a FrameMeister to default factory settings. I feel like it's staring at me in the face but I can't find it.

Oneeventhorizon

Rugal's Thug
I forget what the old menu organization is but its somewhere under Options or Special I think. I would upgrade the firmware to 2.0 though, which will also reset it for you:
http://www.micomsoft.co.jp/xrgb-mini_download.htm

Okay so I upgrade to 2.0 and got my reset in. Now I'm having an issue where the scan lines are not evenly space. I know that outputting at 1080 has some issues with scanlines. But I'm running 720 for my output. I even downgraded to 1.10 and still have the same issue. Right now the scan lines are alternating between 1 or 2 regular lines and at some points even 3 regular lines. I know they worked fine before the upgrade. What happened?

celeritas

Mr. Big's Thug
Okay so I upgrade to 2.0 and got my reset in. Now I'm having an issue where the scan lines are not evenly space. I know that outputting at 1080 has some issues with scanlines. But I'm running 720 for my output. I even downgraded to 1.10 and still have the same issue. Right now the scan lines are alternating between 1 or 2 regular lines and at some points even 3 regular lines. I know they worked fine before the upgrade. What happened?

Huh, now you're into territory that I'm not super familiar with. It sounds like something to do with the V_SCALER that you'll need to mess around with it. I think it's a bit specific to your particular TV and the source you are inputing to the Framemeister. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

Last edited:

Oneeventhorizon

Rugal's Thug
Okay, so maybe I'm an idiot and just didn't notice this pre update. I changed the vertical scale to 32 and I think fixed the issue. Now the scanline alternates between one and two regular lines. (Example: Scanline, Normal Line, Scanline, 2xNormal Line, Scanline...)

Is this what it should be, or should there be a scanline every other line?

celeritas

Mr. Big's Thug
Okay, so maybe I'm an idiot and just didn't notice this pre update. I changed the vertical scale to 32 and I think fixed the issue. Now the scanline alternates between one and two regular lines. (Example: Scanline, Normal Line, Scanline, 2xNormal Line, Scanline...)

Is this what it should be, or should there be a scanline every other line?

sorry, I actually never payed that close attention ^_^;; does it look ok though?