Bit overdue: Hello...

nug

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Found this site in a roundabout way a few years back. After constantly rummaging through threads, decided to join since the members here seem very knowledgeable and share my sense of humor (only place I've literally laughed out loud at forum posts).

Living in orange county / socal area, always looking for the hidden gem when it comes to gaming outlets / arcades. If anyone knows any good spots, please let me know.

Other hobbies: Ive kept all sorts of pets throughout the years, and also like working on old cars. Currently been on a bit of a vintage stereo kick, slowly getting a sweet 1970s home system put together.

Look forward to learning from people on here, and laughing at all the sarcastic homo erotic posts.

nug

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Don't sweat it... I haven't made a thread like this and nobody's given me shit about it yet.
Actually, my main reason to post this was to let folks know where I'm at. I see these group meets for gaming, and they look great. Hope to find something like that near me.

nug

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Ahoy. NorCal here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where abouts in NorCal? My uncle is up in Monterey, been meaning to visit him. I heard there is an arcade game convention held at the Santa Clara convention center. Was thinking of going to my uncles, then trying to hit that up

celeritas

Mr. Big's Thug
Where abouts in NorCal? My uncle is up in Monterey, been meaning to visit him. I heard there is an arcade game convention held at the Santa Clara convention center. Was thinking of going to my uncles, then trying to hit that up

Oh when is this convention? I travel frequently to Bay Area so it would be nice to check it out!

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
sorry for the super late reply, but yeah I'm in SF. I go to CAX every year, it's amazing! hope to run in to you guys there in the future...

nug

B. Jenet's Firstmate
sorry for the super late reply, but yeah I'm in SF. I go to CAX every year, it's amazing! hope to run in to you guys there in the future...
I didn't even know CAX existed until this year. Definitely going to make a point and get out there next year. Still looking for decent arcades around here and coming up empty.