Custom Labels Thread

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I still think my labels were cool. Old pic, don't mind the AI.

cart-sticker.jpg

Ashura

n00b
That looks great! What are you using to print your labels? A 4 color printing service or just your printer?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
The contrast between the two labels is bothersome looking...I should design a decent template for them side labels but it's such a bore nowdays, nothing like the old days on PS and PI doing all kinds of art...

CloudGamerX

Kula's Candy
Here is a US label I put together for Galaxy Fight. The only info I can find for a Galaxy Fight US AES cart showed a CIB copy with the label just being a generic Neo Geo AES label with only the logo as the label art...riveting

Galaxy Fight label.jpg

And just for fun, here's a couple I did for my favorite Neo Geo fighting game, Waku Waku 7.

Waku Waku 7 label.jpg

Waku Waku 7 JAP.jpg

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Suggestively speaking on the Galaxy Fight logo, if you are going to use Pixel art, you're best bet is to screen shot from emulation and then proceed to enlarge using the bicubic method so it doesn't dither and end up looking soft compared to the other logos in the label.

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
These all look great! I do love both styles of MVS labels. Always nice to see the MVS get custom artwork.

CloudGamerX

Kula's Candy
Suggestively speaking on the Galaxy Fight logo, if you are going to use Pixel art, you're best bet is to screen shot from emulation and then proceed to enlarge using the bicubic method so it doesn't dither and end up looking soft compared to the other logos in the label.

Yeah, sadly that was the only logo I could find that wasn't tampered with. Oh well, it is what it is. You know, I wonder if people only remember the game because of Roomi, because the game is completely unfair in terms of the AI (even on easy mode).

SuperGun

Proto Hunter
20 Year Member
I liked the endless scrolling backgrounds. It prevented people from performing corner combos. Yes, Roomi was the most memorable for me too, but, I did always find the self mutilating trash talking G. Done to be funny as hell. "You want some?!"

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
neooldstore had them, but they also sell bootleg carts. So, your choose to dance with the devil or not.

CloudGamerX

Kula's Candy
If anyone wants, I can get labels printed for a small fee. A friend of mine suggested that I offer label prnting services, so why not?

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
If anyone wants, I can get labels printed for a small fee. A friend of mine suggested that I offer label prnting services, so why not?
nice. but you might want to open a dedicated thread for that (in the market section or maybe tech support), don't think a lot of people will see your offer in here.

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza
These all look great, but the Happy Gilmore one really takes the cake! Now if we could get one with Steven Segal in place of Robert Garcia on that AoF decal, then we'd be cooking with gas.

Tigerman

n00b
wow

Finished the first batch of labels. There were a few accidents, but now I now exactly how to apply them.

mvsl1.jpg

mvsl2.jpg

mvsl3.jpg

are you still selling these cool labels?

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Just thought I'd share these again, I noticed the old links were dead.

UQmInD7.jpg

4lOX71Z.png

hB8VCTr.png

j88vsIH.png

6UdbTPC.png

uaWFEUq.png

x9tRDHS.png