My Stop Smoking Coach Turned Out to be a Bit of a Weasel . . .

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
WFRR_wheezy_rotate_zpsdwz4whie.gif

This is Wheezy, one of Judge Doom's "Toon Patrol" enforcers from Disney's 1987 "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?" film. On the surface, the Toon Patrol were the law enforcement of Toon Town, but, in actuality, its weasel members (Smarty, Greasy, Psycho, and Stupid comprise the rest of the quintet) were much, much worse than any criminals that they were supposedly "protecting" the animated populace from. Aside from being an all-around rotten critter, Wheezy is also hopelessly addicted to cigarettes, constantly chain-smoking them (often several at once!) Wheezy is also unique in that he was the only weasel in the movie with a female voice actress, June Foray (although she performed him in a harsh, masculine manner, so, you'd never know it without watching the credits).

WFRR_wheezy02_zps9dtzrzof.jpg

Some process photos:

WFRR_wheezy03_zpsehqzc4qm.jpg

WFRR_wheezy04_zpsoozavuwr.jpg

WFRR_wheezy05_zpsyshodd7x.jpg

Still shots:

74461-1.jpg74461-2.jpg74461-3.jpg

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Pretty amazing

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
I love this. He was one of the best parts of that movie.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
More jaw dropping work!

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
Very nice work. It's awesome seeing the process shots in addition to the stills.

Jarofmayo

Morden's Lackey
That's some pretty grand work there. Could totally see this being used in a promotional ad in a magazine for the movie.

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
How long have you been making these? I saw your other threads too. They're very intricate, diggin' em. :glee:

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Thanks for the kind words, everybody!

@Beefjerky: I'd say that I've been making these types of things for around 13 years now. I always liked making paper art, ever since I was a kid, but I didn't start making 3-dimensional figures out of paper on a regular basis until around 2002 or so. Before that, I mostly drew pictures and made 2.5D figures (two dimensional stuff arranged in a pseudo 3-dimensional fashion) like this Mai Shiranui and South-Park-style Joe Higashi:

mai_joe.jpg

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
@Beefjerky: I'd say that I've been making these types of things for around 13 years now. I always liked making paper art, ever since I was a kid, but I didn't start making 3-dimensional figures out of paper on a regular basis until around 2002 or so. Before that, I mostly drew pictures and made 2.5D figures (two dimensional stuff arranged in a pseudo 3-dimensional fashion) like this Mai Shiranui and South-Park-style Joe Higashi:

View attachment 27143

That's a lot of devotion. I hope you keep up the good work. :)

PS: South Park Joe is baddddddddddddassss!

EDIT: LOLOLOL he's checkin out Mai's dumper. XD