How's quarterarcade

LordCollector

New Challenger
I've been looking at the quarterarcade site and might be interested in purchasing from them. How are they? Are they reliable? Anyone with any experience with them?

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
From what I've seen... overpriced. They sell on Ebay as well, and sometimes less than what is listed on their site.

LordCollector

New Challenger
Yeah, I had that feeling from looking at their prices. Anyone know where I can find a Blood Brothers PCB. It's $80 over at quarterarcade. Haven't seen it anywhere else. Any leads would be appreciated. And any leads on a site that sells Cabal (joystick version) would be great too.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Just wait then. It's a $30-40 board imo and pretty common.

I'll bet I've had about ten of them over the years and never sold one for as much as $50 and usually consider myself lucky just to get rid of them.

I had one a few weeks ago and iirc it had some issues and ended up selling for $9-15 or something on auction.

I've boughten a few things from them (quarterarcade) over the years in an emergency and found them to reliable and the items as described so far.

Edit: Actually I see the auction I had now it sold for $30 with broken/no sound

Last edited:

Ash Burton

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Quarterarcade is great, Tony is good peoples. Hell, he is the only one to make an authentic repro for the Neo CPO.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I've dealt with quarter arcade. I wouldn't use them. I purchased a few mvs carts and a cps2 a board from them before. The picture of the mvs carts looked great and when they arrived they were all thrashed. I remember asking him before buying if what I was purchasing was the actual item in the picture and he said yes. It was a Ninja Combat and something else. The Cps2 A board that arrived didn't work but I returned it and he refunded me. So I guess it's hit or miss with him.