New Cart Labels: 161-in-1, 138-in-1, MS2 Turbo, Shock Troopers

neogeohu

The Ultimate 11
A generátor úgy néz ki, jó, de azt kell nyitni a nem regisztrált felhasználók? Ez mentheti meg attól, hogy egy száz értelmetlen számlák tesznek csak használni.

[The generator looks awesome but could it be opened for unregistered users? This would save you from having a hundred pointless accounts being made just to use it.]

Hi,
Unfortunately, access only to registered members.
This is an extra page.

Tigerman

n00b
Tigerman, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Every time I click on the link it gives me the message above. I made a account, maybe I'm missing something?

Mai_Lover

Dodgeball Yakuza
Tigerman, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Every time I click on the link it gives me the message above. I made a account, maybe I'm missing something?

You might need a specific amount of posts first. I can't remember that far back tho. Anyway, try the FAQ thread or something.