Electronic Music Producers - Post Your Songs \ Videos

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
this is what happens when you drink lots of coffee and finish a track in less than 2 hours...

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
and.... finished yet another track today. This is my 1st "retrowave" style track(blended with tech house of course)

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
Well this was cool beans! I logged onto Soundcloud today and noticed this:
eddie_house_like.jpg

:buttrock:

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
Put together a 30 minute beat-less track of various synth sounds:

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
1st chiptune'ish track. you may hear some super mario bros samples here & there.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Finally... after more than seven months I'm back on track again. My makeshift studio core seems to work now.

Three new tracks:

One oldstyle Electro, two Techno.

I always seem to make similar Electro tracks after a long while of not being able to make music... seems like my startup track.

CLICK! BUY MAH SHIT!

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
This latest track was one that had actually been finished for awhile(just never got around to doing anything with it). Due to an on going battle with cancer, this might be the last track for awhile. Hopefully Takumaji and the rest of you enjoy it.
Thank you

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
Listened to your new tracks Tak. Particularly enjoyed that 'Der Tinator' track.

Had a chance to finish another track over the weekend.

Last edited:

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
Have not had much free time lately, but was able to finish another track.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Good one, bit of a house-ish and Italo pop vibe there. Classic drop. :)

As you may have noticed, my new EP got released on beatport, there also will be a digital re-release of my Defraction EP that only was available on vinyl so far.

Other than that, I made a few new tracks, I'm in a bit of a wild deconstructive mood atm so bear with me. Oh, and there are some Robosoul tracks as well for the quieter stuff.

...etc...

Hope you're okay, Cylo.

I'll get back to ya about the remix stuff, like what I hear.

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
Hi!
I listened to your new tracks today. Very cool stuff. Was able to put together a techno remix of my latest track.. hopefully it's ok :0

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Hi!
I listened to your new tracks today. Very cool stuff. Was able to put together a techno remix of my latest track.. hopefully it's ok :0

Very nice. Great 303 bassline, what did you use for it?

You should do more techno stuff.

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
The 2 main acid VST’s I use are G-Sonique’s “Alien 303” and D16 Group’s “Phoscyon”. I also have lots of filter plug-ins I use. 2 of my favorites are Native Instruments “Guitar Rig” and Izotope’s “Nectar 2”.
I also use Ozone 8 for mastering, but sometimes it’s a bit tricky when you’re relying on your headphones(which I did for the latest track).

I do like techno. Sometimes I’ll start a project expecting it to go one way, then it turns into something else. :0

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Maybe one day I’ll make a track.

Y’all put out such good stuff.

I’ve been getting in to field recording and looping. Actually I mostly just play my Kalimba and rub it through some modular effects these day, lol.

I was using my modular looping delay to loop but now I have a 6 track looper. It’s really fun and it’s almost an instrument in its own right. Very playable. I was really inspired by watching some sound on sound stuff and 4-track tape performance techniques of recording sustained notes or arpeggios (or whatever) and bringing the various tracks in and out as if to play them.

I got a good 3 head cassette deck to use as a tape echo. It’s pretty killer.

Maybe I’ll hit record one of these days.

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
It's always fun to tinker with sounds regardless of how you do it. :cool:

and here's an unofficial/bootleg remix of Marie Vaunt's latest track:

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I’m currently building an entirely DIY modular synth rack in a custom format. Here I’m running the first theee modules, all VCOs, through my Eurorack. Next module will be an MS-20 filter clone. These VCOs were put together on stripboard, hand soldered, etc. pretty easy circuit tho since all the hard work is done in the CEM chip anyway. I was inspired by Look Mum No Computer on YouTube to build my own version of his custom modular format.

I also have parts coming in the mail to build a plate reverb, albeit at like 40% the size of those beastly EMT plates, lol.

Last edited:

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
Pretty cool sounds there Lagduf. It would be nice to have sounds like that playing 24/7.

Also, finished another track...

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Nice modular toolbox you got there, Lagduf. I only have three modules in a selfmade box so far, I'm scared of the black hole that is modular synthesis...

Like your new track, Cylo. Always so clean :)

Here's some noise, my latest one: