Aaaaand here's the Sunday track:

stage2.TS0401

It's 3:30am, the crowd is up there -°-°-

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
We continue the show with...

Kleines Licht

A bit of Robosoul again after all that techno stuff. Kleines Licht means "small light", btw.

Enjoy... if you can.

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
Hello!

Looks like this thread's been moved back a few pages.....

Well, nothing new from me for some time(been too busy to work on tracks). Finally had some free time today and managed to finish this:

I feel a bit rusty. Hopefully it's not too bad.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Hello!

Looks like this thread's been moved back a few pages.....

Well, nothing new from me for some time(been too busy to work on tracks). Finally had some free time today and managed to finish this:

I feel a bit rusty. Hopefully it's not too bad.

I'm a fan of those booming kicks, like it.

By the way, my friend, I've opened a 5-years label celebration gig with one of your tracks, ppl really loved it:

Here are some more tracks that i made inbetween:

...etc...

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
So far listening to that mix right now at work. It's really cool to hear a track I've made in someone else's mix. Thank you

I did also start a new track for Altern8... but probably won't get a chance to continue/finish it till next weekend.

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
Here is the latest. Was planning on being an 'Altern8' track, but seemed to be a bit too techy(at least I thought so).

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
One last track for 'Cylotron' before 2018(unless I can't sleep):

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Some more of my recent stuff:

Like your new tracks, Cylo, specially Mind Frequency and Wake Up are very good. Mind Frequency will go to my set collection.

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
Thank you. So far I'm digging that Antonin Road track.

Btw, I decided to sign up on dittomusic.com Supposedly for $19/year, you can upload unlimited tracks and have them sold @ online stores like amazon, itunes, etc. Still waiting to see if it actually works. Sounds a bit too good to be true.

I would like to start my own label though.. was thinking about doing so on bandcamp. Although probably a bit odd to only have 1 artist. :spock:

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Made this Ambient piece today:

Nothing special, just a bit of space noodling but I like it, calms me down.

And yeah, that dittomusic thing sounds too good to be true. Are all fees covered with that $19/year or do they take more per sale?

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
Listening to Mondrakete now. Nice track to listen to before going to bed(or driving home at 3am).

Supposedly, dittomusic's $19/year fee allows you to submit music to Amazon, iTunes, JunoDownload, etc.... but if you want your music to appear on Beatport, you have to pay a one time fee of $49(which I also did).
They link your PayPal account to each website, so whenever someone buys a track, that website pays you directly to your PayPal(I'm sure that particular site keeps a little bit of each purchase themselves).

After several days, I see my track now appears on a few sites:
Amazon Music
JunoDownload
iTunes

Also, each site is charging a different price for the track... yet I never specified how much I wanted to charge. oh well
The question now is... how to promote this stuff. õ_Ô

Last edited:

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Hm, will check dittomusic out then, even though I really dunno who would pay for my tracks. :)

Meanwhile, back at the funky lab of Doc Lightmanstein...

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
It's been awhile(haven't had time to work on anything & switched to another computer... again). I enjoyed Fabio Monesi's track 'Riot' for awhile now & decided to give a go at doing a remix.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
So, I've never really shared anything in here, but I guess it's time to let you guys listen to the very wacky warped thought process that goes on in my head. Most of my music was lost in a massive hard drive crash about 10 years ago and these renders that I'm going to post is about the last of it. Most of it wasn't even tracked or eq'd properly. Almost all of this is best listened to with headphones. I hope you guys enjoy. Or at least feel left with a odd feeling.

https://soundcloud.com/kidkc-1/nervous-product

This was one I did for a friend of mine. He wanted a track that sounded like what I thought he was like. I did my best.

https://soundcloud.com/kidkc-1/inferior-settlements

This one is a track I made for my mother years ago, there was alot of really odd things going on in our life at the time so this is just a representation of that time period.

https://soundcloud.com/kidkc-1/standardfareforentry

This one is noise, there's some good in it, but otherwise this is when I started to mess with decimation alot.

I'll post some other stuff after this stews for a bit, feel free to let me know your thoughts. :P

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Here's a track I started on last night, kinda just a work in progress. Was from an old loop I had made back in 1999.

Last edited:

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
Those are some lively tunes you got there. Decided to start following you.

As for myself... I've decided to post the 1st mix under Cylotron. Hopefully it's not too bad(had to turn down volume - neighbors - and was relying mostly on my headphones):

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
This is the track from 2 days ago, but with the voices in English instead of German. õ_Ô