Electronic Music Producers - Post Your Songs \ Videos

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
New track: Transformator.

Transformed beats and percussion, the essence.

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
I have some catching up to do. Will check out the tracks when I get home.
Been working 7 days a week lately so not as much free time to make tracks or check out/download tracks :annoyed:

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Here's one more to catch-up: Fanfare (For The Teknoid Man)

Well, it's technological trance or summat with some added Lightman grime.

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
Really good job on those tracks. I especially enjoyed 'Transformer'. Sounds like something you'd hear after hours in a club back in the 90's.

I threw something together the other day myself. Wasn't sure exactly what genre to label it.

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
hello again.

have a few days off of work so did this so far:

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Cool 303 bassline, easy-goin', like the combination of acid and deep house, great track!

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
I created the song using synth1 only, nothing more

geocities.jp/daichi1969/softsynth

patch is a detuned square waves with synced PWM modulated by slow triangle wave lfo, drive + chorus, 4 octave arpeggiator in 16th note triplets

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
New track:

Slutty Atom

Got a Korg Volca Kick for birthday and used it for the... wait for it... kick!

Quite nice little box I must say, lots of stuff you can do with it, not only kicks but also percussion, basses, etc.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
New Track:

Nix Verbaut

A rather dense and hard lo-fi techno track. I mostly used some cheap little boxes, like Korg Monotribe, Monotron Delay and Volca Kick, Teenage Engineering PO-12, etc. The main kick comes from the Volca Kick, PO-12 is doing some percussive sequences with a distortion effect that also creates one part of the underlying grimey bassline, it's one of those happy accidents you never get with software... anyway, the sub bassline gets thickened by another one on top of it from the Nanozwerg. The Monotribe is responsible for the sick little bleep in the background that comes in halfway through the track, as well as 16th hihats + openhis, chopped to pieces by the LFO of the Waldorf 2-Pole filter which it gets routed through.

I'd call it a savoury mess. Well, to my ears anyway.

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
Hey everybody. It's been a while but here's a taste of my garbage music. I don't have a lot of free time and I suck but I found time a WHILE back to try my hand at making a Dub Techno song. I made it using only 3 pieces of equipment because I'm a minimalist and am too dumb to do anything too complex LOL.

I made this song while I was remembering my time living in Germany where I'd party all night then drive an hour back home at night on the autobahn half awake and physically drained.

Last edited:

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
Here is a track that I haven't finished making because I'm not sure how I want to make it progress. I made it using a tracker program called "Renoise". Despite the fact I'm a slow learner I learned to make tracks in Renoise less than a day after I bought it. I prefer hardware to software but I find that I like trackers a lot.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTLLnu1Aox6/?taken-by=smx.001

Last edited:

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Nice dubby track there, Spin, like the depth, would make a good DJ tool.

Here's another one I made today: x.1103

Abrasive, harsh, techno.

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
I'm actually surprised you liked my track. It's been hit or miss with most people. I think the people who didn't care for it don't know about Dub Techno. I'll be honest I'm actually fairly new to Dub Techno myself.

Also Tak how do you get your soundcloud links to show like that? I'm still doing things oldschool.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
I'm actually surprised you liked my track. It's been hit or miss with most people. I think the people who didn't care for it don't know about Dub Techno. I'll be honest I'm actually fairly new to Dub Techno myself.

Also Tak how do you get your soundcloud links to show like that? I'm still doing things oldschool.

You have to enclose your soundcloud links with soundcloud and /soundcloud in square brackets, similar to YT links.

I'm a fan of dub techno since the early Basic Channel days, it's an interesting genre that I took many a inspiration from over the years. I also tried to make some dub tracks, with mixed success...

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
The Sunday track:

d-Unit 77 (Rev2)

Seven little boxes make the sound... ...and cheap they are, too.

° Lo-fi 4 lyfe °

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
you damn right Lo-fi 4 lyfe. I'm loving that track. That's the sound I like.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
New track: Bleepliebe

Sharp, with some bleep love.

Hey Cylo, I will be part of the lineup of the anniversary celebration of a UK label/producer called DistractAir. They wanted me to do a mix which I did and opened it with one of your tracks (Disconnected). The show will take place at around October 14th/15th-ish via Mixlr, will give you more details if you're interested.