Electronic Music Producers - Post Your Songs \ Videos

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
I had originally started the thread "Post your keyboard controllers, synths, drum machines, etc!" that eventually led some of us to start sharing our productions. That wasn't the threads' original intention & only a few of us posted our tracks.

This thread is specifically for that. If you produce your own electronic music and want to share it, post away!

I'll start with the 3 latest I've done.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Good thread idea, Cylo, the other thread got a lil' cluttered.

I mostly upload my new tracks to SoundCloud these days, here are my latest ones:

Carrie

Obacht

Modul V2

Leuchtfeuer

mp3 download is enabled on all my SoundCloud tracks.

Enjoy (or not)...

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
Carrie is really fun(blasted it from my car the other day). TheBigBB, I have tons of guitar samples/loops & filters to make synths sound like guitars... but have yet to really do much. :shame:

I did another track this past weekend but haven't had a chance to post it on youtube yet... so here it goes:

yes, i believe the girl's vocals are saying "dick right"

:emb:

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
New track: Blausinn. Bit of electronica/ambient stuff this time.

Cylo, I like that groovy house track, gives me a nice mid-to-end 90s Tak-sits-in-a-coffeeshop-in-Amsterdam vibe. :D

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
So would this be considered a beat off thread? Waka waka

Tak, good stuff there. I wish I could find some techo (what ever it is called now a days) in the States.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Cylotron... I LIKE you... seriously I do...

BUT... Why for the LOVE of God did you post another thread that Tak would be happy to post his music in...

You know how many links I ignore in chat? eh... EH?!?

xROTx

PS. He is also on my email spam filter:p

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
hah, so this gives you the chance to get yourself a better taste in music, Rot! :D

As for dubsteb, no, not my cup of tea. I've tried a few things here and there but never actually recorded a db track.

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
damn it Rot! :multi_co:

as i stated above, the 'other' thread was meant for us to post what music hardware we have. whereas this one is specifically intended for us to share the music we're producing. :scratch:

Xian, I only ever attempted 1 dubstep track about a year ago. thought about doing more, but just have some unfinished projects here & there...
here's the 1 in case you'd like to listen: Cylotron - Across The Sky (Original Mix)

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
I made a track three years ago that got inspired by certain dubtrack stuff but it's not really hardcore dubsteb style, more like electro dub or summat, check it out here:

It's a crappy mix so bear with me. :)

There are some dubsteb artists that I like but the style is a bit too formulaic for my taste, you know, with the wobbly bass thing and all that. Once the industry catches on on a style, the machine will spit out tons of samey stuff just for the heck of it (and the money). However, db has formed an independent scene of itself by now with a bunch of really creative people that try to break the boundaries and push it further. Let's see how long it takes for them to be bored with it and try something else...

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
you should make some dark acid dub step Tak :cool:

i made a clubby soundin' track last night:

would still like to make some oldschool breaks/jungle, but still having a bit of trouble with the actual 'beat' part :shame:

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
listening to your track now... O_O

I'm off today, but been re-arranging stuff in the house & setup a few new computers in the living room.
"a few?" you may ask... I occasionally bring home broken/recycled computers from work and fix them. That is, 'fix them' if I have the time to/feel like it. :lolz:

I'll get started on something new sometime today :shame:

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Can I request some Coldwave, FuturePop, or Trip Hop?

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
As far as the trip hop song goes... it ended up like this:

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
New release:

~ Freunde Der Nacht ~

Made in February, the track was originally intended as a piece of background music for an indie PC game but the project got canned so I thought I might as well make a new mix and release it.

Quite simplistic nu elektro-style track... ah well.

Speaking of Trip Hop, it's not really that trippy and hip-hop-y but perhaps does the trick: Slugfunk.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Carrie is really fun(blasted it from my car the other day). TheBigBB, I have tons of guitar samples/loops & filters to make synths sound like guitars... but have yet to really do much. :shame:

I did another track this past weekend but haven't had a chance to post it on youtube yet... so here it goes:

yes, i believe the girl's vocals are saying "dick right"

Aren't those guitar synths like orgy uses in the cover of Blue Monday?

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
hectic weekend (didn't get a chance to finish anything)... :(
hopefully before next weekend i'll have something done.

going to listen to that 'eat my love' on the drive to work today o_O

as for orgy... wow... haven't heard that song in forever. technically, it isn't a guitar & the sound itself is slightly reminiscent. that's cool i guess?.. :spock:

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
I finally got my Korg Monotribe back from the repairshop (faulty mobo) and made a new track featuring only the Monotribe and Volca Beats. This also can be seen as a little demonstration of the flexibility of these inexpensive boxes:

Volcatribe Dub

As I've written in the SoundCloud info, this is a test for your speakers. The Monotribe and Volca Beats can pump out some serious sub-bass so beware! :)