My cab died 4 years ago

SublimeFan

Cheng's Errand Boy
And I just replaced the power supply 2 weeks ago. Happy to be back in the money pit that is MVS :)

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Wow, did you order the ps from jammaboards or something?....geez, 4 years?

Welcome back.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
so you had a dead neo cab sitting around for 4 years?

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
Really.....

......4 years.

The thread title should be changed...to....

My cab died 4 years ago and I finally managed to find a fuck to give.

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
"My cab died four years ago and I just got around to ordering a $20 part and taking ten minutes out of my life to fix it"

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
"My cab died four years ago and I just got around to ordering a $20 part and taking ten minutes out of my life to fix it"
"..., now I won't really play it until a decade has gone by, watch out for FS thread/ebay/craigslist."

kkcloak

n00b
i've been lucky with mine still has its original power supply, its completely rusted but still works fine.

i couldn't last a week without playing a game on mine so 4 years is a no go ;)

AcidRedux

n00b
A few minutes of Neo-Geo a day can keep the doctor away. 4 years is 1460 days too long, in my opinion.

nornor1

NEST Puppet
Glad you are back in the game. I agree 4 years is way too long for something to be sitting around with an easy fix lol.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
WTF...

Don't you n00bs even read the dates posted on these posts?

../wags fingers furiously at you dumb fooks...

xROTx

Yoshi

20 Year Member
The path to marketplace access is paved with necro bumping.

My MVS has run close to perfect since I got it (almost 2 years), but I've had other cabs go down for months before finding time to fix them even with parts on hand. Shit happens.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
My MVS has run close to perfect since I got it (almost 2 years), but I've had other cabs go down for months before finding time to fix them even with parts on hand. Shit happens.

You should've read the thread, not just the title...

You should've read the thread, not just the title...

I did. I related to the OP's situation by referring to a similar situation I encountered with another cabinet.

Unless... You are talking about the fact that necro bumping was already referenced on the thread. In that case: Saw it, figured that this on the first page and fair game.

Last edited:

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
I did. I related to the OP's situation by referring to a similar situation I encountered with another cabinet.

Unless... You are talking about the fact that necro bumping was already referenced on the thread. In that case: Saw it, figured that this on the first page and fair game.

The necrobump was already a year ago, just saying. Necrobumping won't get you market access 😎

I already have market access. I posted because I was bored, killing time on the board, clicked a post near the top of a slow section and responded. Defending the honor of the deep recesses of the board isn't really getting you anything here. Be happy someone is active.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
I was just fooling around. Even if I called you out for real on it, saying you just wanted to up your postcount.
By starting that discussion it would exactly do that.
Stick around, it's a madhouse here :D

It's all good man. I've been a lurker here for a good while, so know this is a rougher neighborhood than my usual haunt (KLOV), but my MVS collection has grown in the last few months and it has passed my other machines in play-time, so I'll likely be around more, but I tend to be active in flurries.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I already have market access. I posted because I was bored, killing time on the board, clicked a post near the top of a slow section and responded. Defending the honor of the deep recesses of the board isn't really getting you anything here. Be happy someone is active.

You seem OK. Post some more.