Copa America - Chile 2015

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
so...
Peru-Brazil currently 1 all. it's half time. I hope Peru wins, but then I am Argie.
Argentina played yesterday. as always lackluster, just frustrating to watch. Pastore is just sublime and I get the feeling largely ignored. the team needs to be built around players such as him, not Messi/Tevez/Kun/Di Maria. we need a team built around the mid field. so uninspiring watching these guys. they're simply too spoilt in their day jobs.
That's why Maradona will always get more love than Messi, a people's champ.
anyway sorry about the little rant.
who's watching this? Wasabi?

jsiucho

Sakura's Bank Manager
15 Year Member
Peru won.. Mexico is out of the cup, Bolivia lost badly to Chile but their still in. Argentina Jamaica will be too easy today.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Peru won.. Mexico is out of the cup, Bolivia lost badly to Chile but their still in. Argentina Jamaica will be too easy today.

That Bolivia-Chile match ended badly. The fourth goal in particular was one that I imagine even the Chileans did not want to claim. But still, Bolivia never gave up fighting.

jsiucho

Sakura's Bank Manager
15 Year Member
Red card cause Cavanni reacted to being poked in the ass.. Fuck Chilean bitches... the reff was completly bought

Peru Beat Bolivia 3 to 1. Now Argentina Colombia.. Good luck guys

jsiucho

Sakura's Bank Manager
15 Year Member
How Colombias PK ended. Colombia almost stole that win from Argentina in PKs they had a good chance with their keeper. Whats today.. Brazil Paraguay

1042649.jpg

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Argentina have scraped by in games since before the last World Cup - they aren't proving themselves. I like the players, but Colombia has been way more dynamic and intimidating over the past 2 years. Sad that they couldn't progress.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Is there a way to watch the Copa on the 'net without special apps or other stuff? They don't show it over here, guess it's a distribution rights thing. Who owns the rights to the Copa broadcasting?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Is there a way to watch the Copa on the 'net without special apps or other stuff? They don't show it over here, guess it's a distribution rights thing. Who owns the rights to the Copa broadcasting?

you should try to stream matches off rojadirecta.me

otherwise, the games are being shown here on BEiN, which is the shittiest channel.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Thanks, looking through the list of available streams on rojadirecta.me as we speak, already tried some streams and they seem to work.

When's the next match?

jsiucho

Sakura's Bank Manager
15 Year Member
Argentina smoked Paraguay 6-1, today they play for third place Peru Paraguay, and tomorrow is the finals Argentina Chile.. Argentina dont let me down.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Argentina have scraped by in games since before the last World Cup - they aren't proving themselves. I like the players, but Colombia has been way more dynamic and intimidating over the past 2 years. Sad that they couldn't progress.

yep. horrible.
too much centre stage antics not enough team mentality in the end. everything has to be epic with us Argies. we must be amongst the world's biggest ego maniacs (us porteños anyway (I kind of don't don't count as a porteño as I didn't grow up in Argie but whatever))