Hello...I'm old and bitter...

Stacey Adam

New Challenger
Been roughly nine or ten years since I was on the forums and had a sizable neo-geo and capcom cps2 collection. Money got tight and I had to sell it all off and left the hobby Starting to get the arcade itch again.

MuppeT

War Room Troll
welcome back. we where in dire need of old and bitter people around here.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
old? like 25 or what?

do you have a pets?

woody: I ask lots of these guys about pet havin. how else can we get to know anyone.I'm still old @38 if 25 isn't old 27 is.

Last edited:

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
how else can we get to know anyone.

I tried to be funny and I failed once gain. If you want to get to know somebody reply to posts instead of editing your own.

Last edited:

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
ped tractor trailer. as you slip in and out of consciousness and hear the leering ignition tones of your totaled car dance around your endangerment you'll shoot back into the real world as you notice the door of the cab swing upward

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
ped tractor trailer. as you slip in and out of consciousness and hear the leering ignition tones of your totaled car dance around your endangerment you'll shoot back into the real world as you notice the door of the cab swing upward

WTF?

High?

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
Been roughly nine or ten years since I was on the forums and had a sizable neo-geo and capcom cps2 collection. Money got tight and I had to sell it all off and left the hobby Starting to get the arcade itch again.

You old and bitter...should we get off your lawn? :keke:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Old man thinks he's cool...please, prolly can't play worth a damn.