MCF 76 is the best; and other musings...

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
This is no surprise to anyone whom has dealt w/Marty.

I typically wouldn't start a thread to praise someone publicly whom I consider a friend personally, but...in this case, I felt compelled.

Another box arrived from Marty today - not atypical. Once again the items were shipped with more care than i'd use shipping a baby.

Once again a ton of extras - and we're not talking $5 Wii games - Marty put in Castlevania Legacy of Darkness and half a dozen other solid titles. Just above and beyond.

The kicker is - the box he was sending me was something he was already GIVING me (a couple arcade sticks).

Marty has often put up items on the forum, FREE, just pay shipping. Guy is just a boss and incredibly kind and sincere.

Last year he asked if my boys like comic books - told him i'm sure they would, they are into superheroes, but have never actually been given a comic by me. Over the next 2 weeks - 4 massive boxes of older / minty comics arrived.

Marty - a sincere thank you man - you are too good and we need more folks like you. Much love.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
This is no surprise to anyone whom has dealt w/Marty.

I typically wouldn't start a thread to praise someone publicly whom I consider a friend personally, but...in this case, I felt compelled.

Another box arrived from Marty today - not atypical. Once again the items were shipped with more care than i'd use shipping a baby.

Once again a ton of extras - and we're not talking $5 Wii games - Marty put in Castlevania Legacy of Darkness and half a dozen other solid titles. Just above and beyond.

The kicker is - the box he was sending me was something he was already GIVING me (a couple arcade sticks).

Marty has often put up items on the forum, FREE, just pay shipping. Guy is just a boss and incredibly kind and sincere.

Last year he asked if my boys like comic books - told him i'm sure they would, they are into superheroes, but have never actually been given a comic by me. Over the next 2 weeks - 4 massive boxes of older / minty comics arrived.

Marty - a sincere thank you man - you are too good and we need more folks like you. Much love.

I had the pleasure of taking Marty under my wing when he first joined and was looking for AES titles. Together, rancor and I got him several titles he was after. Very polite on the phone, and a genuine personality as well.

Was very professional doing business with us.

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Thanks for the kind words guys.

Mj you are just as good of a friend man, you deserve every bit of that stuff and more. You have done a ton of work for me and i appreciate more than you know.

Nice working w/ you to Ndogg.

TonK, yeah man good times back then. I still got all those games you helped me get. Oh and i finally got Blazing Star, we looked everywhere huh?

Last edited: