Hello, pleased to meet everybody!

celeritas

Mr. Big's Thug
Hello everyone! I am new here and wanted to introduce myself. I just purchased my first AES ever just last month and I wanted to connect with other Neo Geo enthusiasts and learn a thing or two about the Neo Geo scene.

I'm a bit of a wanderer and frequently travel between the San Francisco Bay Area, Seattle, and Honolulu, so if you guys ever want to meet up for events or know of any good game stores, just let me know!

Douzo yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

MuppeT

War Room Troll
Welcome. Here you will find even more but-hurt than in San Fran for sure ;)

celeritas

Mr. Big's Thug
Welcome. Here you will find even more but-hurt than in San Fran for sure ;)

As a newbie AES owner, I am sure that will be the case as I start off with my massive game collection of Samurai Shodown II and...yeah...just Samurai Shodown II. Woohoo!

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
so if you travel so much I bet you don't have any pets:crying:

celeritas

Mr. Big's Thug
so if you travel so much I bet you don't have any pets:crying:

Funny you should mention that. I think I'm actually nearing the end of my odyssey and probably going to settle down a bit so I'm also thinking about getting a dog. Are you a pet owner? What do you have?

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
wife and I just have a cat.
thanks for reply and Welcome!

Oh Karou....
because it doesn't say ''The wife and I''? there's no , so I don't get what I'm doing wrong that it doesn't suggest that my wife and I have a cat and instead implies I refer to her as a pet and I have a cat. Damn my 5th grade English writing level!

Last edited:

celeritas

Mr. Big's Thug
lol, I tried something similar to that before:

20150423_205241.jpg

In other news, I've effectively doubled my AES collection recently with acquisition of King of the Monsters!

Last edited:

celeritas

Mr. Big's Thug
N00bs... welcoming n00bs...

This place is turning into an episode of Friends... Cheesey and full of talentless coonts....

xROTx

I'm "sorry" :-) I guess we all have to start somewhere...

Hey Seattle Here!, welcome and prepare your wallet...

Hey there! I'm new to the Seattle area; any good haunts you recommend? I went to check out one of the Another Castle shops up north, and they seemed pretty cool. Unfortunately, I had already sent all my money on food.

Have fun with that one, you'll be smashing the cart within two weeks.

Yeah it's a little harder than I remember it to be but still fun.

Last edited: