If they put NGPC games on the 3DS VC, would you buy them?

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
It would be great if they did this, but I don't see it happening.

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
I think I'd pass. Putting them on 3DS would be a good cash-grab for SNKP though. Surprised they haven't thought of that already.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I'd prefer Vita since it has a better dpad, but I'd buy every single one of them. Having NGPC on a backlit screen would be fantastic.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
I would, just for NTM. It would also make games like cotton and Faselei affordable

Vectorman0

SouthTown StreetSweeper
20 Year Member
I'm not a fan of digital games, but I would probably buy a couple to show support for the NGPC, if it was done right. I'm not happy with any NGPC emulators on other platforms, so I worry about how this kind of thing would turn out.

Caplet

Cheng's Errand Boy
I'd probably buy a few to show SNK some handheld support, which would hopefully lead to new 3DS games from them.

A new Card Fighters would be great, as long as I don't have to mail in my cart for a replacement again.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
I already own almost all of the Neo Geo Pocket games I want to play, so no.

Also I don't buy digital games unless they're DRM-free.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
I'd re-buy magical drop pocket and card fighters.

alsmoneo

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Would consider buying if it was a physical copy, don't really like DLC

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
I would only buy if there was strict DRM, possibly having to enter a randomly generated password that has to be be decoded off of a cardboard wheel everytime I want to play...

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
If they can nail the colors, I'd get the rares that I can't afford.

eggball

n00b
I definitely would be pretty happy to see games ported over to VC. As much as I enjoy the actual NGPC hardware, it's nice being able to carry a ton of games saved onto a SD card.

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
I'd buy them, well most of them anyway, assuming the price was right. If they were priced in line with what Nintendo charge for gameboy games then I'd be fine with that.

pulstar

Mickey's Coach
10 Year Member
I would definitely get some of the more rare/expensive titles I haven't been able to purchase like Cotton. I wouldn't get every single release, but I'd get a few of the fighters as well just so I could play without having to worry about a light source.

Danthor

NAM-75 Vet
I'd definitely get the rares, at least. Or ones I didn't already have in my library.

Setherial

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
I got a NGPC so I"m not that interested. Does it have to be a perfect port or can it be an upgraded version?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
It would be cool, as long as it's not a blur fest.

Magical Drop Pocket feels so dumbed down, the wonderswan one is infinitely better. So easy, I can destroy the AI with next to no effort.